What is your fav and least fave food

broke1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

clue is down. what kind of lumpia do they make? have you had a banana lumpia before.. or a "turon?" omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

and i have 4 freezer bags filled of lumpia from my mom. mmmmmm. aint nothing like lumpia and that sweet chile' sauce.

Dude, that sweet chili sauce is so good I would smear it on a lady and lick it off...

I'm not really sure what type of lumpia they make. It seems to have chicken, cabbage, carrots, and maybe soemthing else in it?? I really don't know, so please don't scrutinize too badly..

Bananay lumpia...Yumm, and I've never heard of Turon, but it sounds like it could be good...

Lens, that beat picture just made me fucking crack up..Are the veggies actually spelled beet?? Just doesn't look right..

you can put annnnnnnnnnything and everything in a lumpia! and it allll taste good. my mom usually puts like a pork has with the veggies, or hamburger meat and veggies. and yes, yes, yes........ the chili sauce.. amazing.

turon is another name for the banana lumpia

Archived