too hot outside..

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 16 years later...
11 hours ago, ndv said:

Found this thread and thought it's appropriate for the coming months. 

Not sure how hot it gets in your region but HTX gets perry hot but what makes it worse is the humidity here. 

Curious how summers are like in the land down undah? @Schnitzel

26th january 2019 it 50 degrees celsius or 122 fahrenheit in my suburb.But I'm lucky it's a desert climate so humidity is lower. that temp in the north would make want to kill somebody with the humidity

generally it is about 85 degrees in summer 

• Like 2

I've experienced Phoenix, AZ desert heat, Midwest humidity,  Cali heat, only missing summer Miami heat, not sure if I'm missing any other kind of heat out there, wilderness heat??

Being out in the woods with any kind of heat irritates me at that level too where if anyone is near me, these silent woods about to be litt up cuz!

Desert heat was wild. During the day, you cannot drive your vehicle with the windows down. You HAVE to have AC at all times. "Hey, can you cool off your car bro before we dip out?" Like having a heater next to your window at full blast while driving through the heat? Yup, it's that intense.

Humidity,  second heat experience, was weird at first. Was out and about, took a shower, went back out, and felt like I didn't even take a shower, felt sticky /nohomo . I stupidly asked someone why am I feeling this way, got a response,  and said this shit sucks. It can be 70 degrees while humidity be at 100%, walk outside,  101 degrees.  If you have AC in your home, and have immediate access to the outside,  coming in and out, you will notice right away the difference in air quality,  and be able to sense humidity.

I was told Miami heat is the worst because temps and humidity go way up, and you are pretty much walking in the heat while choking yourself. I was there only in winter and temps were in the high 70s, low 60s. Me wearing shorts would trip out people, as they would wear heavy jackets. I'm like, you'll die anywhere that snows. Sidenote, the ocean water was hella warm compared to Monterrey's salty ass cold water.

Cali heat, I've experienced 100 some degree weather, thought it was hot, met humidity,  came back to Cali, back to 100 degree weather, said Cali heat ain't shit anymore. Went to a flea market, saw people covering up their necks, wearing big hats, and me just walking by with no sweat and capturing cancer with a side of tan.

• Like 2