BALLS! BALLS I SAY to love triangles.

Soup BDC

This is the second f'ing time this has happened in the past few months. Most recently, my dude meets girl, dude and girl seem to hella like eachother, then my dude goes to africa for a month and the girl starts calling me day and night wanting to hang out.

I know bros before hoes is crutial, but exercising self restraint is BALLS. Just gotta beat one off and move on.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'd steer clear of anything other than being friends, and make that perfectly clear to her. You'll know what's on her mind about thirty seconds after you tell her this...either she'll stop calling you or respect the fact you're trying to be a good friend.

If she wants to let dude go when he gets back and THEN get with you, that's not great, but at least all her cards are on the table. But, this whole "stand-by" business just sounds like someone who wants to have their cake and eat it, too.

discuss with friend, tell him this exact thing you told us here.

OK after all your situation is this:

1. No pussaye for you

2. Pussaye calls you in request of repetitive penetration

3. This is not the first time

WTF?

it's bukkake holocaust 2006.

bring friends.

However, now that I think about it...it sounds like these two didn't have marriage plans or anything, and if she's sweating you, it could mean they have some kind of "arrangement" while he's out oif town. When a girl I just hooked up with is about to leave town, I tell her, "Do what you gotta do, but do it right and don't tell me about it, and expect the same from me.". I don't know, I like to be 1000% clear in these matters, mostly because I don't want to look sleazy.

I'm just thinking along these lines- girls like that suck at keeping things on the under, and that could lead to drama. And, drama could lead to you losing a friend over the deal. I learned both of these lessons the hard way. Girls come and go, but friends are a lot harder to replace.

just fuck her' date=' im sure dave chapelle would understand, hes the funniest nigga on earff.[/quote']

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MAKE THIS COMMENT WHILE I'M WATCHING BLOCK PARTY?! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

I'm not gonna do it. Her vagina is of exclusive privelege to my dude, who makes this thread possible by going to fucking AFRICA where a cellphone's use is primarily to provide some kind of protection from aids. Had i been able to chat with the fellow, the word 'balls' may have never appeared on 12oz.

She is pretty dope tho: saves me gas by driving me places, like to poetry slams that I would never have known about. And she got me a job teaching little kids how to swim, at a dollar a minute. And her boss is an unfathomable sort of hot, so there may yet be a vagina out of this.

So good times all around, and yet, balls all the same.

I think I'm dealing with a somewhat similar situation. I got together with a girl my roommate likes, apparently, and now he's all butt-hurt. I asked this guy what was up between them, because I had a feeling she was into me but not sure where I stood....and he sadi, "Well, I like her, but I'm not trying to hook it up." As far as I'm concerned, that settled it. And, she- well, we- made it happen, and it wasn't planned or anything, so I'm not exactly sure why anybody else would be concerned about it. Things just have a funny way of working out sometimes, and if I was in his shoes, I'd be a little bummed, but more stoked that it worked out for him...obviously, he's not seeing things my way. Part of me wants to tell him to grow up, that she made up her mind, and he had plenty of time to act on this...but, I don't know, man. It's shitty because I have to live with the guy, and he's really passive-aggressive.

Well, time will tell, I imagine. It's funny how this came up yesterday and now I'm caught up in some weird drama I certainly didn't intend to create.

I'm not doing anything to anybody, in case that's directed at me. At most, I'm gonna sit down with this kid and let him know what time it is....but, me and him have had some run-ins over other shit that is still kind of not resolved, and I'm just looking at this as something to add fuel to the fire.

I just think it's a waste of time and energy to be mad about something you can't undo or change. Part of me want's to handle this once he gets home, but I may let the situation cool down for a day or two...go stay with my friend, and let him figure it out.