i hate snakes..

defyoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So, a few years ago around April I was really feeling kinda low, I had been in a bit of a drought, um.. you know. So, I'm noticing all the lizards humping on my porch and it's like they are mocking me. So, one day, I hear a noise out on the back lawn and I look and it's snakes fucking. I'm thinking 'Great, I'm getting nothin and you're fucking on my lawn... Super...'

Anyway, I don't know where one or the other of the snakes went but the other just cruised across my lawn last Tuesday, 5 feet long easy! Neither of the fucking snakes were bigger than 3 feet so... anyway, I've gotten laid and I'm not angry so...

GO EAT RATS!

they FREAK me out, yet i have always been oddly curious about them. Cobras, Pythons and Anacondas to me are the worstest.

92c19902.jpg

e05a289e.jpg

458d826b.jpg

fucking rock python is a BEAST!

a169811f.jpg

you probably saw this already. python tries to eat a croc, croc dies, python explodes.

592cfe73.jpg

35e18816.jpg

f397d98c.jpg

d1679d43.jpg

dah dah dah dah dah ... dah dah dah dah dah dah dah

imagine the sheer terror of being on a plane full of snakes.

i used to have this dream where i would be going through a jungle and the jungle floor is covered with posionous snakes and so i would try to swing on the vines like Tarzan and the vines would be poisonous snakes too.