So I ate the box today

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not being that guy.

i just have a lady that is very well kept. its not like you just go eat her ass after taco night and beers. if you are eating ass, you are in communication about states of cleanliness ya know, no fudge surprises here.

This i know too much about. My dad works with a guy who is fascinated (understatement) with his wifes asshole. So of course i've heard the stories.

What's worse is if they know and just don't care

Thats what i got super pissed about, the dam bitch knew!

Well she wanted to know why I didnt wanna have sex with her no more. And after about 2 months of not gettin any sorts of sexual with her I just finally came out and told her. Your box fuckin stinks. I proceeded to ask her how she DIDNT know about it and she was all "well I kinda knew but didnt care because I wanted it" I tripped on that bitch and she had the nerve to ask why I was mad at her. So I just kept telling her how horrible the experience was till she just stopped talking to me.

It was a fucked up experience that will NEVER happen again. Least I lived to see another day and now with a new story to go along with it.

Although, I wish it never had happened

• 4 weeks later...