So I ate the box today

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People making a fuss about "eating the box"...well, now I know why people make a huge deal about getting laid on 12 oz.

If you go around saying things like, "eat the box", it doesn't exactly help out your game much.

word.

Not eating pussy is stupid.

It's like jumping off of a cliff into some water-- it's perfectly reasonable to be scared at first, but only for a minute, and then you have to do it, or everyone starts yelling up at you to not be such a wuss, and you look like an asshole, whereas if you just sucked it up and did it you would realize that it was really fucking fun and exhilerating and you would want to go back to that spot all the time.

i think if you dont think it's clean enuff to eat it, you shouldnt do anything to it.

and if thats not it, you're just lazy. we all have those moments, but they need only be passing moments, not a constant affliction.

SHE SAID IT BEST GENTLEMEN

im the clitoris master' date=' i can wiggle that thing around and make it dance like the star wars kid[/quote']

like the star wars kid? so you actually just stumble around it thinking you're doing good and everyone tells everyone else about how bad you are at it and laugh and laugh and laugh.

Being closed minded (especially when it comes to the female body)' date=' AND asking a bunch of guys on the internet to pat you on the back.... just be thankful a girl even let you near her.[/quote']

(say word) word! fuck what you heard

Shit is realer than you think, you niggaz must be slow

(say word) word! you best to act like you know

Being closed minded (especially when it comes to the female body)' date=' AND asking a bunch of guys on the internet to pat you on the back.... just be thankful a girl even let you near her.[/quote']

Yeah man, I'm totally psyched girls let me hold their hands sometimes

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoy eating the box myself.

I went down on this chick with a horrible yeast infection. As I was half way down there the smell hit me, but it was to late, I was already on the way. After about 1 min my room was full of that nasty fish in a tin can smell, but I stuck it out like a champ. It's hard to just look up and say "excuss me, but you smell like rotting horse down here and i'm gagging and can't do this". I was just happy I could keep my dry heaving and gagging to a minimum and silent.

I went down on this chick with a horrible yeast infection. As I was half way down there the smell hit me, but it was to late, I was already on the way. After about 1 min my room was full of that nasty fish in a tin can smell, but I stuck it out like a champ. It's hard to just look up and say "excuss me, but you smell like rotting horse down here and i'm gagging and can't do this". I was just happy I could keep my dry heaving and gagging to a minimum and silent.

two words:

FUCK THAT

for those that are not in the known, do not EVER do this.

You can get the yeast infection in your throat. Yeast loves dark, moist places.

FUCKING DISGUSTING That you did that.

:yuck: