Heart Break on my Birthday

fatalist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

/no homo covers all. Period.

Fatalist, happy birthday. I don't know what the situation is, but if you guys are friends other than that relationship. Then maybe he should of done more than a phone call. Chances are, he knew you wanted something, and he didn't get you anything because he wanted to make some point about how now you don't have and you're going to miss him...

And he's right too, the first thing you did was pop on here and make a thread about how much it bothered you. You've only been broken up for a few weeks, you're still thinking about him all the time, you still want to know that he cares for you. You want to know that he thinks about you as much as you think about him. I've been there, but expecting things from him is just going to lead to dissapointment.

If you want to be with him, call him and tell him. If he doesn't then move on. But half assed expecting for him to prove to you he still wants you with presents, and things of that nature, it's not a way to have a relationship, or start a new one.

Just my two cents though. Holler.

`G

fatalist i don't get it

sounds like you are expecting him to still do boyfriendy stuff.

even my male friends have rarely ever gotten me shuit for my brithday

i can only think of two examples, and i have had a ton of guy friends

even my boyfriends haven't always done what i was expecting, much less what i was hoping for.

get over him

if he's telling you are better off without him

it is time to move on

and yknow, the only way you guys are gonna get past this is by not talking for at least a little while

just wait till he gets another chick.

I fucking love this guy, it was only wishful thinking.

i've done alot of random stuff for him, and it only takes a moment to show some one you care, and i done that through out are relationship. I assumed he would take every thing into cosideration and do something nice, and that wasn't the case. He talks about how he wishes he could do so much more for me, and how he hates the fact that he hasn't drew me anything, or given me any sunflowers, and even if we aren't together as grown adults, i would understand that shit is still the same, but he didn't even take that moment to show me he cared.

i set myself up for dissapointment, i know.

as of today i will stop, its not worth it.

bahhhh, dont let boy-stuff get you down. the more you analyze the situation, the more depressed you will make yourself. trust me, i've learned the hard way.

don't sweat the small stuff, babe.. have a happy birhtday and get shitfaced. it'll do you some good :)

birthday17.jpg

^^that bear looks really pissed!

if people dont act like they care, it's because they dont, end of story. as fucking hard as it is to accept, it's the truth. fuck any 'i dont know how'/'its not who i am' bullshit, it's all fucking lies. if someone cares about you, they will go out of their way to express it. if they don't, they're a selfish piece of shit who doesn't deserve you.

nobody is worth crying over. i know its mad hard to understand, but it's the truth. you're young, you've got another 80 years of heartbreak ahead of you, let this one go and move on to the next.

not entirely true seeking.

some people do care, but they have the most fucked up way of expressing it.

if some people just kept their caring to themselves, the world would be a better place.

Now you seem to know this situation more than I do, but I know that there's been a ton

of times in the past when I've come off as a jerk to girls because there was really no other option.

we don't always try to be jerks, but sometimes it just happens, even when we wish it wouldn't.

YO ms.fatalist

come visit

you'll be in a different place, you can meet some new people and remind yourself of how big this freaky ass world is.

it is very difficult when two people who love each other cannot be together

but it happens, and life goes on for both people

your feelings will fade in time and as long as you don't pine for him and cause yourself a lot of pain, you will remmeber it fondly

Fatalist,

it sounds as though no one on this board wants to give you the real crack advice. I'm going to try and do that because the way you live your life in no way concerns me and it seems way beyond me to say 'get over him' (though that's what I'm thinking).

Maybe you are too depressed to remember that love is like a game or a dance. You have to play hard to get every now and then. Leave him alone for a little while, tell him you're busy, act offhand. the upside to this is that if you do it for long enough you'll actually convince yourself that you're over him and it will give you a little space to examine things from afar.