stupid liberal asses

Guest nutsonmychin!

thats the dumbest idea ive ever heard

oh yeah give money to the homeless and poor, they DEFINITELY spend it on a way to better their living situation

im not saying hand them a million dollar check, build them better homes, dont coop these poeple up in 5x5 apartments. Its just caging the beast, these people are pissed cause their country is letting them down. They cant get good jobs becuase the system has failed them or they have been written off before they could even get a chance

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest R@ndomH3ro
funny this came up. i almost made a thread about how absolutley fucking stupid it is that' date=' given the events going on in the world, we are devoting even 5 minutes of our time to this.[/quote']

I personnally am worried about floods, its been raining a lot. I think I am going to build an ARC.

sorry homie..this whole coversation is politically driven...how could it be any other way?

Well, people don't need to bring up Iraq and shit. Well, I'm not even talking about congress. I've always thought very negatively of flag burners, regardless of the political climate.

And I am willing to admit that it's the freedom of speech that makes America what it is, but I just really, strongly think that they need to make flag burning a serious offense. Then we'll deal with the gay pride marchers.

Guest nutsonmychin!

we shouldnt all have the same beliefs, thats why this place i live is rad. people having educated and independant thoughts, and conversations is fucking amazing. i have friends from all backrounds, i was up all night arguing with my anarchist athiest friend the other night.

i love when people have something they believe in, especailly when it's not the same as me, i want to discuss it, learn more, show them something maybe they didnt see.

i just wish we had some sort of united front i guess. i wish people like you casek weren't such a outright dick and could have a conversation and disagree like my boy dumy. you gotta respect a difference of opinion.

i just feel like the flag is the one thing, that is everyone, that is all of us, whether we agree or not, rival gangs, black white, born again and faggot. its all of it.

america is a dump now as we are all against each other and ones beliefs....

but yet we stand together whenever something comes along that best suits us....

i wish,,,

you see, here's the problem. burning a flag, no matter how you feel about it is a right we have.

i may or may not agree with it, but that doesn't even matter. it's a piece of cloth (or plastic).

right now, the republicrats are working very hard to make sure our constitution is fucking gone.

kapoot. no more.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060627/ap_on_go_co/bush_signing_statements

So basically, you needed attention and you wanted to post something that was controversial yet showed that maybe you were intelligent, witty, and had a strong opinion towards something.

Burning the flag for whatever reason is legal because it's freedom of speech, just like it's legal for you to decide those people are stupid for it. In the end who gives a shit? It's cloth, with some colors. It represents a country. Wow. They're burning a flag, they're not going up to the parents of the people who died overseas telling them that their son deserved it (those god hates fags people are but they don't count as people).

I don't like most of the choices made by this president, at all. He fucked my dad over for being in the wrong tax bracket and now he owes 300,000 dollars, by this month. He has most of it but yeah, bullshit.

I don't agree with the stupid fucking lame ass war. Barely anyone does, but that doesn't mean I don't support the people going out and fighting in it. They have their own views, and I don't want to see anyone die, but the war itself is obviously retarded. Bush isn't the Emperor of the planet Earth, I really don't give a fuck what Afganastans or Talibans or any -ans for that matter do with their own fucked up women oppressing country. Honestly, not one bit.

I don't agree with whatever immigration policy their trying to set up, because I'm certainly not going to get my white ass out in the field and pick strawberries. I still like strawberries, I like eating them, but I don't like them enough to get a minimum-wage or less paying job to pick them.

So yay you stirred up some controversy and people forgot that you fucked your cousin for a day. Have a good day at work now.

G

Guest R@ndomH3ro
then what the fuck are you doing to change anything? you're sitting on 12oz doing the same exact fucking thing. Our next president will probably be a 40gb ipod' date=' so while your're still talking about this flag BS on 12oz, i'm gonna be out on the streets in a manic state dancing around to the songs coming from ipods that have been implanted in my brain.[/quote']

Your so wrong, are nrxt president is going to be TOM from Myspace. Also you are going to have to be on his friendlist if you want any freedoms or rights. Also laws will be passed in the forms of bullitens that you will have to pass on to your friends.

Your so wrong' date=' are nrxt president is going to be TOM from Myspace. Also you are going to have to be on his friendlist if you want any freedoms or rights. Also laws will be passed in the forms of bullitens that you will have to pass on to your friends.[/quote']

FUCK. I'm not on his friends list. Will i be put in a camp like the japanses americans were after pearl harbor?

god...i should have just posted my response and not gone back through and read the shit you people are arguing.

lets not get outraged about any of the other relivant issues in and outside of the country. people arent dying of aids. people outside of our houses arent living on the streets because jobs have been outsourced to other countries. our grandparents arent skipping dinner because they are spending all their money on overpriced medication. education in this country is super...especially for minorites. we arent in the midst of an energy crisis and instead of looking for better, enviromentally friendly solutions, are searching for the next place drill. no. none of this is happeing.....in fact things are fucking great. lets spend some time debating flag burning.

.....you fucking morons.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
FUCK. I'm not on his friends list. Will i be put in a camp like the japanses americans were after pearl harbor?

Yes, but it will be a camp for social rejects and you will have to listen to Jeffery Stars album over and over again for "re-education". Also state mandatory "emo hair" will be in effect.

nahhhhhhhhh

its a tie between porkchops cousin fucking

or hollowtips pedophilia

i think...

What about the Morrissey thread?

Also, porkchop, America is a melting pot. You wanna live in a country where people live how they did back in their home country, come to Canada.

god...i should have just posted my response and not gone back through and read the shit you people are arguing.

lets not get outraged about any of the other relivant issues in and outside of the country. people arent dying of aids. people outside of our houses arent living on the streets because jobs have been outsourced to other countries. our grandparents arent skipping dinner because they are spending all their money on overpriced medication. education in this country is super...especially for minorites. we arent in the midst of an energy crisis and instead of looking for better, enviromentally friendly solutions, are searching for the next place drill. no. none of this is happeing.....in fact things are fucking great. lets spend some time debating flag burning.

.....you fucking morons.

yeah but, my superman joke was good right?

.....you fucking morons.

Pot, is there something you'd like to say to the Kettle?:haha:

Apparently I'm just really late on this, but I'm going to say it anyway. Porkchop, you're just wrong. I know you see it as ideal that everyone would respect the country's symbol, but that's what this country is about. Thomas Jefferson once said, "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others." That's the way this country [supposedly] works. Their flag burning isn't affecting my liberty at all, so you just CAN NOT MAKE THEM STOP. Sorry, but you don't just violate that. Gay people should be able to get married, because that doesn't affect anyone else's liberty; stupid people should be able to burn flags because it doesn't affect anyone else's liberty.