stupid liberal asses

Guest nutsonmychin!

why cuz its offensive? cuz its disrepectful? I mean c'mon South Park is offensive..How this country views minorities and women is disrepectful.What's one more thing to add to the mess? Take away the right of the people to protest non violently and you take away the people's voice..let a nigga live dog..When we start having serious discourses about American Foreign Policy and Domestic Policy then I'll start giving a fuck about a nigga burning a flag..

It's anti-democratic. When you burn a flag, you're saying that you hate your country; you hate everything it represents. It means that you likely don't vote, and have no hopes to make your country better, which makes you a useless person that is taking up space.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look, six years in the Military. One tour in Afghanistan and two in Iraq.

I believe that you have the right to do what ever you want. The flag is just a flag to some, but to others its more then that. I have seen many flags from flying over the capital of a bombed out Baghdad to laying on the coffins of my three best friends. The flag means a lot, but it also means that we are free, and with that it means that Lester Liberal and his Nudeist pals have the right to burn it. But when they do I hope they remember how they got that freedom.

yess

thank you,

i guess my point was...have your protest, key a hummer, throw a brick at the gap, make a difference.

but the Flag means alot to alot of people, and the problem with the fucking country is people have no respect.

That's another thing I've always said. There is way better ways to get attention than burning a flag. Like writing your MP or shooting a cop.

Guest nutsonmychin!
such great tradition' date=' a country built on racism, sexism, homophobia and every other ism and phobia out there. Built on the bible which in itself was all those thing i listed above and stories about schizophrenics who "spoke to god".[/quote']

and it's bullshit like that that makes me want to fucking scream.

the history of this country is horrible. but whether you like it or not, it's YOUR history, so you can sit back, or sit in, or whatever and bitch,

or you can rock your flag and make it stand for you and what you believe in. the flag isnt one idea. it's all of them. use that, honor that and stop being a snivling bitch

It's anti-democratic. When you burn a flag' date=' you're saying that you hate your country; you hate everything it represents. It means that you likely don't vote, and have no hopes to make your country better, which makes you a useless person that is taking up space.[/quote']

yeah, that's what it means, First off don't make assumptions..second off burning the flag is more american than apple pie and racial tension, don't get it confused..its a direct exercise of the rights that our country is supposed to uphold..what makes you proud to be an American..I love this country, shit I could be living in Dafur right now getting beheaded while watching my wife get gang raped by Muslim extremists..shits pretty gravy from where I'm sitting..but I still think its our duty as citizens in one of the wealthiest, poweful countries in the world to make sure that we keep ourselves (aka our government) in check and being overly gullible sheep ain't gonna do it..I'm just trying to do my duty as a patriot..If I didn't care about this country why would I take the time to burn a flag...don't be scared to look at things with a perspective outside of your own..it's liberating..

this is gonna be a rant.

Feel free to believe in what you believe in, but stop trying to tell the rest of the world they are wrong and brainwashed, you pseudo metal dr laura.

we are a soulless and heartless country that is about to make it ok to burn out own flag in our own streets.

ok two things.. i agree we need to stop telling the rest of the world how to live and whats wrong... but at the same time don't we (including our government and you) need to stop telling others in this country whats wrong with what they do and how they need to live.

and second...this heartless country is actually trying to take away a freedom of expression of ours by banning the burning of flags which is currently allowed since the Supreme Court ruled in 1989 that destruction of Old Glory as a protest was symbolic speech protected by the 1st Amendment.

and why the fuck are they bringing this up now? how many flags have you seen burned lately (in this country)? just another attempt at a diversion from what really need to be looked at and a last minute patriotic rally for the mid term elections...

and it's bullshit like that that makes me want to fucking scream.

the history of this country is horrible. but whether you like it or not, it's YOUR history, so you can sit back, or sit in, or whatever and bitch,

or you can rock your flag and make it stand for you and what you believe in. the flag isnt one idea. it's all of them. use that, honor that and stop being a snivling bitch

its definitely not my history. I had no part in all of that. I thought this country was so great becuase of its freedoms? I don;t need to be told what to do or think about "my history" or "my past" by some ann coulter rhetoric.

Seperation of church and state mean anything to you porkchop?

The Quaran is a book filled with words that represents the teaching of a religion.

The American flag is a symbol of a nations hopes and dreams. Those are very different things.

I think flag burning is wrong, but so are all the comparisons to religion that you made.

Guest nutsonmychin!

it's just hard. when people are dying. and all their mother gets is the flag, and then i see some fucking hot topic rockin piece of shit talking about fuck starbucks and burning the same flag.

we need to make it legal so smack the shit out of our children again.

i bet i am winning so many points in here today.

at least the kids out their fighting are actually DOING something. and not complaining about it.

Different people are offended by different things. Personally, I find it offensive that every kid in America is expected to say the fucking pledge of allegiance when they get to school every morning, but it happens. I also find words like nigger and faggot offensive. Other people are offended by graffiti, lewd humor, and flag burning. The fact is, if you truly support what the flag represents, then free speech is part of that, and you should learn to ignore flag burning just like I ignore ignorant rants from new conservatives moonlighting as hipster cognoscenti.

yeah' date=' that's what it means, First off don't make assumptions..second off burning the flag is more american than apple pie and racial tension, don't get it confused..its a direct exercise of the rights that our country is supposed to uphold..what makes you proud to be an American..I love this country, shit I could be living in Dafur right now getting beheaded while watching my wife get gang raped by Muslim extremists..shits pretty gravy from where I'm sitting..but I still think its our duty as citizens in one of the wealthiest, poweful countries in the world to make sure that we keep ourselves (aka our government) in check and being overly gullible sheep ain't gonna do it..I'm just trying to do my duty as a patriot..[b']If I didn't care about this country why would I take the time to burn a flag[/b]...don't be scared to look at things with a perspective outside of your own..it's liberating..

You should practise what you preach and stop assuming that I haven't looked at this from other angles. This topic isn't new to me. I've thought about this shit for years, when skinny fucking bleeding heart, uneducated vegans were telling me how they did it back in '97. I chose to never ever associate myselves with them again. To this day, I will not shake their hand if I ever have the misfortune of running into them.

Second, you're not a fucking patriot - don't even try.

it's just hard. when people are dying. and all their mother gets is the flag, and then i see some fucking hot topic rockin piece of shit talking about fuck starbucks and burning the same flag.

we need to make it legal so smack the shit out of our children again.

i bet i am winning so many points in here today.

at least the kids out their fighting are actually DOING something. and not complaining about it.

we have starving and poor people ehre and we are spending billions upon billions of dollars over a war that shouldnt even be. Why not take that money and actually give these poor people in america a chance for a good life? does that seem fair to you? or is there more liberal bias in my post? I coulf fox news it up for you if you want

the flag gets burnt when its old

protesting the country can be done by displaying the flag

but upside down

'so the colors run out'

for those who didn't knooooooo

also, i saw a mom who got a flag after her son died for his citizenship,. literally.

shit got screwed up in boot camp, finally in iraq he was able to sort it out

his commander sent him on a helicopter to go pick up his papers for citizenship he should've been granted months before

and the shit got shot down