stupid liberal asses

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Lord Casek,

Where do you get that wierd shit?!! After reading it I am not worried about the goverment taking over. I am worried about the U.N.!! (Which is a joke, I dont believe the U.N. has the balls and George Bush is to much of a Red Neck to let some Euro tell him what to do.)

There a lot of questions about American Soldiers giving up there positions in the U.S Army and serving in the U.N. Now I was in a U.N peace keeping mission and I was told by my officers that the U.N was in charge of us. What did we do? Blow them the fuck off and did what any Ignorant American would do and follow the orders of are immediate leaders. (Except for the Aussies, they where cool with us). So I dont believe that either as part of an American conspericy.

Have you heard how bad Russia's gotten? 50% of the worlds Neo Nazi population reside in the country that gave 27 Million of its citizens to fight Hitler and the facists...shit's ridiculous..I guess white people are getting wiley again..we had a good lull..

did you know that israel funded the nazi's?

seriously.

look it up. it's admitted. fact.

Lord Casek,

Where do you get that wierd shit?!! After reading it I am not worried about the goverment taking over. I am worried about the U.N.!! (Which is a joke, I dont believe the U.N. has the balls and George Bush is to much of a Red Neck to let some Euro tell him what to do.)

There a lot of questions about American Soldiers giving up there positions in the U.S Army and serving in the U.N. Now I was in a U.N peace keeping mission and I was told by my officers that the U.N was in charge of us. What did we do? Blow them the fuck off and did what any Ignorant American would do and follow the orders of are immediate leaders. (Except for the Aussies, they where cool with us). So I dont believe that either as part of an American conspericy.

bush has signed more laws to get rid of our guns than any other president.

the UN has plans for us. www.SPP.gov

also: the NAFTA SUPERHIGHWAY. look it up. or don't. i don't care if you believe me or not.

the facts are the facts.

p.s.: i'm no moron. i don't believe you are, either. just look up what i post.

why would i provide links to informatiion that i couldn't abck up>?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
btw: sneakandcreep

you should really look into who BLACKWATER is and what they have done.

Actually I have, I was thinking of working for them because they pay good money for us old door kickers. Anyways BLACKWATER rep talked a lot about how I would do simple Security for diplomats and also maybe pull security on convoys for companies that didnt have there own security in Iraq. (No talk of taking civilians and killing them)

Actually I have' date=' I was thinking of working for them because they pay good money for us old door kickers. Anyways BLACKWATER rep talked a lot about how I would do simple Security for diplomats and also maybe pull security on convoys for companies that didnt have there own security in Iraq. (No talk of taking civilians and killing them)[/quote']

did you watch that video?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
did you watch that video?

Actually I am at work, I work for the big secret goverment that is conspiring to kill you and they dont allow me to use the Secret Mind controlling computer to watch videos, but for some reason it allows me to go on 12oz. I guess that is G-14 classified.

Just kidding, really I am at work and I cant watch videos. Big Brother blocks that shit. But I will watch it later. And give you an opinion.

"When asked what authority they were operating under, one guy said, "We're on contract with the Department of Homeland Security." Then, pointing to one of his comrades, he said, "He was even deputized by the governor of the state of Louisiana. We can make arrests and use lethal force if we deem it necessary." The man then held up the gold Louisiana law enforcement badge he wore around his neck. Blackwater spokesperson Anne Duke also said the company has a letter from Louisiana officials authorizing its forces to carry loaded weapons."

Actually I am at work, I work for the big secret goverment that is conspiring to kill you and they dont allow me to use the Secret Mind controlling computer to watch videos, but for some reason it allows me to go on 12oz. I guess that is G-14 classified.

Just kidding, really I am at work and I cant watch videos. Big Brother blocks that shit. But I will watch it later. And give you an opinion.

dude, it's all fun and games until they come to your door one day and demand your guns

be handed over. or your kid is forced to have an rfid implant. it's all fun and games.

haha. the UN is trying to keep citizens of the USA fromhaving arms, the cfr really wants that, too. it says so on their website.

haha. globalists haha. we know you're only joking.

haha mr. president signing 750 laws into order.

haha ignoring the constitution which you were sworn to uphold. hahahahahaah

big joke. haha

i met and hung out with some blackwater guys wheni was in NOLA

it would be nice if the world was cut and dry

and i could look at those guys and say "hey, you work for some evil people and do some fucked up shit"

but that would not have been further from the truth of the matter ..in that particular situation

war is getting outsourced, and i don't expect the corporation who will handle it to treat it with any more respect than our armed forces does

Guest R@ndomH3ro
"When asked what authority they were operating under' date=' one guy said, "We're on contract with the Department of Homeland Security." Then, pointing to one of his comrades, he said, "He was even deputized by the governor of the state of Louisiana. We can make arrests and use lethal force if we deem it necessary." The man then held up the gold Louisiana law enforcement badge he wore around his neck. Blackwater spokesperson Anne Duke also said the company has a letter from Louisiana officials authorizing its forces to carry loaded weapons."[/quote']

You know what I believe that, Blackwater will not let its employees go unarmed. That is just dumb if you are a security company that doesnt carry firearms. Plus I know that they have the coolest gadgets to come out of the Colt assembly plant. Homeland Security I would believe that they would have contrated them since the DHS "armed" force is the Coast Guard. I dont think that Coasties have the man power to do the job after Hurricane Katrina. Of course the state would have given them the right to arrest, seeing that most the cops where busy looting themselves, gone, or shooting dogs. And lethal force, you bet your ass! They where in the South, now being from Texas I know that every Grace of God Southerner is packing and isnt afraid to use it.

dude, i still didn't see the joke,.

here's a beaver joke, though

An 80-year-old man went to his doctor for his annual check-up.

The doctor asks him how he's feeling. The 80-year-old says, "I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"

The doctor considers his question for a minute and then begins.

"I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid trophy hunter and never misses a season. One day, when he was going out hunting, he was in a bit of a hurry and accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. When he got to the creek, he saw a prime beaver sitting beside the stream of water. He raised his cane and went 'bang, bang'.

Suddenly, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. What do you think of that?"

The 80-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly."

classic gold!

You know what I believe that' date=' Blackwater will not let its employees go unarmed. That is just dumb if you are a security company that doesnt carry firearms. Plus I know that they have the coolest gadgets to come out of the Colt assembly plant. Homeland Security I would believe that they would have contrated them since the DHS "armed" force is the Coast Guard. I dont think that Coasties have the man power to do the job after Hurricane Katrina. Of course the state would have given them the right to arrest, seeing that most the cops where busy looting themselves, gone, or shooting dogs. And lethal force, you bet your ass! They where in the South, now being from Texas I know that every Grace of God Southerner is packing and isnt afraid to use it.[/quote']

ok, explain them going dorr to door, even in neighborhoods that were dry, with people who were staying at their dry houses, taking guns. along with the military and police,

where do i get that? from news reports.

Hehe, casek I appreciate the comment. And I find it funny to be referred to as an educated 17 year old, but its interesting to know when people know my age and such when I don't remember talking to them about it.

Anywho, choppity-chop-chop, in response to your response. I totally respect your opinion, because for the most part, I agree with it. Most of the people that say "fuck bush" and stuff like that don't even know why they are saying it. They're just jumping on the bandwagon. And people don't realize that you don't have to agree with everything that happens in your country to be proud of it.

People that just jump on the bandwagon would look at someone waving an American flag and call them ignorant or something stupid like that, AMERICA SUCKS, ALL WE DO IS START WARS EVERYWHERE. Well guess what, dipshit? America is one of the most diverse, exciting, and overall amazing places in the world. We're home to some of the most innovative ideas ever, from quantum physics to inventing basketball and hip hop. Its not a perfect place, but its our place, and there's nothing wrong with being proud of it.

Sigh.