Rollingggggggggggggggg

Bed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friend of mine was rolling when we went to a kanye west concert up in detroit.

We got into the show and saw him for maybe 3 mins before he dissapeared.

He ran by an hour later screaming "WE GOTTA GET STEEEEEVIE OUT OF JAAAAAAIL!!", two huge security guards were not far behind..

He was asleep in the car when we got back to it.

zoloft or any ssri (antidepressant that stimulates serotonin)

is also good to extend the ecks.

just be careful. you dumbass kids seem to think you're all invinsible these days.

i was under the impression that ssri's made mdma less to non-effective?

i havnt visted erowid in years though, so i don't really remember

i pulled this straight off erowid:

Reduction of Effects

SSRIs tend to cause reduced physiological and mental effects when taken before MDMA. A study for which there was a poster at the College on Problems of Drug Dependence in June of 2002, administered 20mg Paroxetine (Paxil, a common dosage) orally to subjects for 3 days before administering MDMA. Subjects had reduced experiential and physiological responses to the MDMA. See http://www.erowid.org/references/refs_view.php?ID=1388.

An important study by Liechti et al., concerning the effects of SSRI pretreatment on subjective MDMA effects in humans, administered Citalopram (an SSRI) at 40mg by IV and found that the Citalopram reduced physiological and emotional responses:

"The main result of this study is that the psychoactive effects of 1.5 mg/kg MDMA were substantially attenuated by pretreatment with the SSRI citalopram (40 mg iv). Citalopram inhibited most of the psychological effects of MDMA. MDMA-induced increases in positive mood, derealization and depersonalization phenomena, thought disorder, and the loss of thought and body control were all attenuated by citalopram pretreatment. MDMA-evoked intensification of sensory perception, changes in the meaning of percepts, and subjectively facilitated imagination were also inhibited by citalopram as compared to MDMA alone. Citalopram alone also lowered scores on some scales compared to placebo. Most of these changes, however, were clearly due to side effects of citalopram such as fatigue, headache, and nausea, which influenced the mood rating. MDMA also produced marked increases in emotional excitability and sensitivity that, however, were not reduced by citalopram."

See http://www.erowid.org/references/refs_view.php?ID=392.

"We investigated the effect of citalopram pretreatment (40 mg i.v.) on vegetative and cardiovascular effects of MDMA (1.5 mg/kg p.o.) in a double-blind placebo-controlled study in 16 healthy volunteers. MDMA moderately increased blood pressure and heart rate, slightly elevated body temperature and produced a broad range of acute and shortterm side-effects. Citalopram reduced all these MDMA-induced physiological changes except for body temperature."

See http://www.erowid.org/references/refs_view.php?ID=1073.

A further relevant study, from the Spanish group studying MDMA In humans, is:

Segura M, Farré M, Pichini S, Peiró AM, Roset PN, Ramírez A, Ortuño J, Pacifici R, Zuccaro P, Segura J, de la Torre R (2004) Contribution of CYP2D6 to 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) disposition in humans: use of paroxetine as a metabolic inhibitor probe. Clin Pharmacokin (in press).

As of Feb 2005 this study is still in press, but in a different paper Farre et al. state that the study shows that "...a reduced cardiovascular activity and euphoria induced by MDMA were measured in the combination treatment (paroxetine and MDMA)."

Finally, chronic use of SSRIs, as is done in the treatment of depression, seems to reduce the effects of MDMA. That is, a higher dose of MDMA is required to achieve the entactogenic effect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nerve Cell Damage Protection?

Some people take SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) several hours after taking MDMA in an attempt to reduce or block suspected neurotoxicity (brain cell damage). See MDMA (Ecstasy) Neurotoxicity, by Baggott and Mendelson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Modified - Thu, Oct 6, 2005

Chemically extracted hallucinogens are bunk. Keep that shit organic.

I did it one time, felt like some gay drug was owning my mind, had a terrible experiance feeling like I would never be happy again afterwards. Fuck that drug. I wont ever do it a 2nd time, my life is 10 million times better without lockjaw..

And im a naturally amped up type person anyway. FUCK MDMA..

Guest nutsonmychin!

whats wrong with her stomach?

like mad extra skin, and she's trying to stuff it in her panties

i ate soo much of that shit when i was a kid.. now i cannot remember peoples names for the life of me.. i even forgot my girls dads name last night. im almost positive that my inability to remember peoples names is correlated to my use.

i pray that this is the utmost extent of damage ive done to my brain.