how old are you

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking back, I'd say that almost nothing that happened before my twenties mattered in terms of real life. I find it funny how eighteen year olds think that they are adults and know everything, while a twenty five year old thinks the same thing but also that eighteen year olds are idiot kids.

I think I may have said the same thing last time we had one of these threads, but at my age, my memory fails me.

oh yea and that jackass and how he picked up smoking at like 20 and started drinkin fourtys at 25 and fucking hoes at like 27.

What the fuck kinda life did you live as a teenager. You werent enough in the future to get addicted to video games so what the fuck did you do if you didnt do all the above.

Ill say all that shit started at about 13.

youre so cool i wish i was like you!

Looking back, I'd say that almost nothing that happened before my twenties mattered in terms of real life. I find it funny how eighteen year olds think that they are adults and know everything, while a twenty five year old thinks the same thing but also that eighteen year olds are idiot kids.

I think I may have said the same thing last time we had one of these threads, but at my age, my memory fails me.

thruth

Guest nutsonmychin!

hahah.

i just wonder, cuz some of you say the dumbest shit, and i dont care so much when i find out your 12