Lead gloves?

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Me and my boy tracked down someone at a flea market who said he could get the gloves for us...we went back 3 weekends in a row and finally my boy calls me like "Yo, he's got em....but there's only one pair of the ones we wanted and I'm takin em, you want the SAP gloves though?" Fuckin bullshit...so yeah, I ended up buyin the SAP's and even though they're pretty fucking big (2x was all he had) I only payed $20 so whatever.

That dude must love us though...2 pairs of gloves, I bought a new baton and some brass knuckles, and my boy's girl bought some pepper spray

Perfect example of why shit like lead gloves comes in handy...me and my boy were drivin around today, 3 kids walkin say somethin as we drive by. We pull over, hop out, ask em if they've got a problem. Immediately one of the kids wants to be cool and pull out a shank, even though they already outnumber us. Anyways, a lil more shit talkin goes down, soon as the kid takes a step towards us my dude whips his baton out (God I miss mine). Immediately the kids backed up and didn't wanna fight no more...shoulda cracked em anyways for good measure, but doin it in the middle of a busy shopping plaza in broad daylight prolly wouldn't be the best idea

Just an example for everyone actin like shit like this isn't necessary

.....Or you could have just kept driving.

theyres too many guns around my way (bklyn)you realy dont see people having a old fashion fight no a days, everybodys scared to get punched in the face or catch a beating.And the people that arent scared of fighting are the ones who end up getting shot by the ones who are.And it doesnt help when u have 20-50 friends all with guns that are a phone call away.These lil kids no adays are some bad ass lil niggas,Just the other day somebody shot up the lobby of my building, this is like 20th times this year,about a month ago i come out my apartment, half the nypd swat team is in my building knocking down doors and shit,the pizza and chinese food spot dont deliver to my building, they meet me in front, the only people whoi deliver are the chicken spot (ROYAL FRIED CHICKEN) They arabs so you know them niggas dont give a shit b,Theyll even stop at the corner store and pick u up a 6 pack and some dutches.for some reason all arabs have a ghetto pass across america