Lead gloves?

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-5-1126822739.jpg

post-5-1126822759.jpg

This right here was my baby. Ya know how there's always gotta be some random douche on the block to say somethin when you walk by him and a buncha his boys? Those kinda kids always shut right the fuck up when this came out

isn't that for breakin car windows?

your the asshole who busted into my honda, lol

As I said, I'm all for fighting fair. I've never jumped into a fair fight with my boys unless someone from the other side did first, and I expect all the same from my crew. I've also never pulled out or used a weapon unless it was more than one person on me.

The reason you've gotta be prepared to fight dirty is cuz that's most people's first option

so you want to carry weighted gloves around in your pocket?

Only one, and the one I'm lookin for wasn't bad to carry around at all

Boxcutters are awesome...my only experience with them was when me and my boy were walkin, and some kid came runnin up behind us with one. He ended up on the ground cryin like a lil girl with it stuck in his thigh

post-5-1126822739.jpg

post-5-1126822759.jpg

This right here was my baby. Ya know how there's always gotta be some random douche on the block to say somethin when you walk by him and a buncha his boys? Those kinda kids always shut right the fuck up when this came out

I got knocked on the forearm pretty good with one of those sticks once. It bruised up and hurt for a few days but the other guy got sent to the hospital for that. Honestly I don't think it's too effective as a weapon unless you really brain someone with it.

Anti-Terrorist Pen Knife

[5002-b] $7.88

Anti-Terrorist Pen Knife

In a post-9/11 world your travel security is ultimately your own responsibility. But with metal detectors and x-ray machines, most conventional self-defense weapons can not be easily carried while traveling. If you are a person concerned about your personal security and also aware of the need for a discreet solution, then look no further. Our pen knife actually writes and easily passes through metal detector security checkpoints by riding along with your keys and wallet in the basket that travels around the metal detectors. Also highly effective for defending against a mugger is the pens inconspicuous appearance.

yeah right.......

I actually just bought that 975k volt stungun.

Run up on me and youre gettin fried and stomped.

*Oh and AB trust me dude, youre gonna want the gloves that look like some regular isatoners. They're called toothremovers over here.