Lead gloves?

AyeBee

Guest R@ndomH3ro
i carry one of those telescopic batons at work

peoples attitude immediately chnage once you pull that shit out the cuts

Dont you have enough batons, pepper spray, and GUNS at the station?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got knocked on the forearm pretty good with one of those sticks once. It bruised up and hurt for a few days but the other guy got sent to the hospital for that. Honestly I don't think it's too effective as a weapon unless you really brain someone with it.

Yeah...someone pulled one on my boy once, he took it right off the kid and cracked his skull open with it. We saw the kid 2 days later with bandages wrapped around his head and he took off onto the highway haha. Definately not somethin to use if you can't hold onto it

Dont you have enough batons' date=' pepper spray, and GUNS at the station?[/quote']

the baton is better

i mean a gun will always put fear into somebody

but nothing is better than whipping the baton out and seeing the look of somebody about to catch a hot one

its the reason i wake up in the morning and the reason i feel good when i go to sleep

How do you even put that in your pocket?

I don't...

IMG_1017.jpg

Attatches to my belt and the strap is velcro for the quick release.

I rock the long tee's though so I don't know how you emo spandex types could get away with walking around with one of these.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I don't...

IMG_1017.jpg

Attatches to my belt and the strap is velcro for the quick release.

I rock the long tee's though so I don't know how you emo spandex types could get away with walking around with one of these.

So your saying I need to rock a ghetto gown when I watch NASCAR?

You know whats shitty?

Those weapons made in japan and china that cost like 5 to 15 dollars but look cool as hell.

as in:

those 5 dollar knives with like 2 blades and shit

those ninja stars. When i first saw them they were like 30 bucks i think you can

get them pretty cheap now.

brass knuckles

those sticks that someone poster earlier. Theres alot of cheapo ass ones out there

tasers. see them all the time for like 30 to 5 dollars.

and other various weapons that are meant to be thrown and cause mass destruction, like cards with blades on the end, those little throwin knives, brass knuckles with blades and spikes and shit prodruding everywhere.

This weekend is the gun show that comes in town every now and then and its fathers day. I think my dad is going to be looking for acessories for his chopper and i expect to see loads of cheese balls gathering around booths that carry the items listed above that cost no more than 30 dollars.

DH-7930-C.jpg

what would you say to someone who pulled theese out

i would probably keep my distance and find some sort of long object i could swing. When i catch

him in a vunarable spot i would swing for his hand as i could and knock that shit out and then proceed to give him a swift hit in the head. Then i would pick up the bear claw thing thrown it down the drain so he will cry that he lost his bear claw while at the same time suffering in pain after i beat the shit out of him with my hands.

If there was no object around to swing i would give that bitch a nice jump kick to the hand and knock that shit out.

Perfect example of why shit like lead gloves comes in handy...me and my boy were drivin around today, 3 kids walkin say somethin as we drive by. We pull over, hop out, ask em if they've got a problem. Immediately one of the kids wants to be cool and pull out a shank, even though they already outnumber us. Anyways, a lil more shit talkin goes down, soon as the kid takes a step towards us my dude whips his baton out (God I miss mine). Immediately the kids backed up and didn't wanna fight no more...shoulda cracked em anyways for good measure, but doin it in the middle of a busy shopping plaza in broad daylight prolly wouldn't be the best idea

Just an example for everyone actin like shit like this isn't necessary

Ive noticed that in less urban areas theres more people who wanna act hard and need to get smacked down than living in a more urban area.

Kids have more to proove and they gotta make sure everyone knows how hard they are.

Exactly...walkin around my own city at least one random person hasta start shit, usually starting with "Whiteboy", like they ain't seen white people their whole life

On the other hand, I was in the Bronx for a week and didn't have any trouble the whole time, everyone was either cool or kept to themself. And I definately was the only whiteboy around there

Exactly...walkin around my own city at least one random person hasta start shit, usually starting with "Whiteboy", like they ain't seen white people their whole life

On the other hand, I was in the Bronx for a week and didn't have any trouble the whole time, everyone was either cool or kept to themself. And I definately was the only whiteboy around there

They have black people in RI or is it another white kid calling you "whiteboy"??

:confused: :D