Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coffeedependency

Return of Doctor Octagon

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Maybe, but then again bored ass teens sometimes build fake pages.

i doubt it. after that album came out kool keith did nothing but talk shit on the doctor octagon project.

then again the guy is obviously nuts so whatever.

i bet his groupies are all mentally scarred.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

This is what you get when you google "No nuts"

nuter.gif

i doubt it. after that album came out kool keith did nothing but talk shit on the doctor octagon project.

then again the guy is obviously nuts so whatever.

i bet his groupies are all mentally scarred.

he talk shit about it bc thats all people would quote to him when they came up to him. that album didnt take off till like a year after it came out too. have you seen the projects hes done after that? kinda ironic that dude is going back to it though. his groupies are a bunch of white kids. there are not many black people that listen to dr. octagon.

Does the demographic really matter gamber?

Either way, from what i understand and read of him, the reason he talks down on dr octagaon was cus he felt he didnt have enough time. Thus perhaps the reason he is coming back to it. Personally I would love to see another album between him and Dan the automator. The beats off that album were sick. Qbert did his thing too. I never really dug many of the other albums that much. Diesel truckers was alright. Doom was cool. But it will be interesting to see where he takes this version.

on that myspace there is one song that sounds like a throwback to a backstreet boys beat or one of those boy bands around 5 years ago

dr octagon is a genius. and by genius i mean crazy fuckin nutbag. but his music is ill.

black elvis / lost in space was nice...

i heard that project polaroid shit was good...

matthew is good....

the original dr. octagon never really caught my attention. i guess i wasn't going to enough raves when it dropped.

mathew is not good. wrong. that one song "I dont believe you" is good, but the whole album is pushing it. didnt the sequil to dr octo allready come out? Also, drdooom, apt 223. yeah.

Did anybody see "Grandma's Boy"? Kool Keith did the title track, which plays over the credits. Hilarious.

He's literally out of his fucking mind though. I loved the first Octagon album, but I'm skeptical about a follow up.

What the fuck is Trip Hop? It's a phrase I've only ever seen used on MySpace music pages before

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now