Sex Rag

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I envisage a world where harmony exists between people who accept love juice as a part of having sex and those who are all girly and need to exfoliate with a crusty towel

are we all good?

so wait you just want to smear nut all over you and your partner?

Me and my girl have never had a discussion on this subject, and i't snot really an issue cuz we never fuck less than 3 times in a row anyways so no need to clean up right away.

However, I do have an amusing story...me and 2 homies were paintin some kids room, he wasn't home at the moment. My boy stands up on his bed to outline the top of his piece, and moves a pillow with his foot. Under it he finds the kids cumrag, and he starts screamin to us about it. Anyways, the kid comes home and my boy runs up to him, holding the rag with a stick or something screaming "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS YOU SICK BASTARD?!"

Eh, iono..it was funny to me

Is this for guys or girls? I've never heard of em`. My bitches usually go in the bathroom first for a minute then they are ready. I don't ask em` what they do so I dont know. LOL, at my older bro. house for thanksgiving they did'nt have toilet paper and I had to use wet wipes, It felt soo weird.

- for a "sex towell" I'd get a maroon silk hand towell. OHH YEAH!

for that aussie who said sex rags were for fags, i think you have it confused...... i think he was talking about a rag the girl and guy (or same sex for you brokebacks) use to wipe their privates after they get done having sex. not a towel you lay on DURING sex. no no no.

and then someone said "dont pull out"

well do you think a womans vag is supposed to hold all of your shit? cmon, what kind of bitches are you humpin? ive heard the term junk a your trunk, but you cant keep junk in the vag... when she gets up it'll run down her leg. how sexy is that? :shakehead:

it's way smoover to have a container of luvs sitting next to the bed and you can just reach down and get yourself one, and give her one and go to sleep

You know, all yall talk about is bed sex but, on the real, I rarely want to have full blown sex in bed right before sleep... I can make my girl happy at bedtime but I'm not looking to get sweaty and worked up right before sleep... I much prefer to fuck all around the house then shower and hit the clean sheets, maybe a little reading to close my eyes... the bed sex is for wakey-wakey, sheets off the bed and in the hamper*, then a shower, bong hits and out the door if there's work to do or then starts round 2.

Of course, I have also been guilty of going home with the stranger girl, getting some head as foreplay and waking up in the morning with a really mad stranger girl... ooops. It's only happened twice so... SORRY stranger girls, and thanks...

*one thing, if you fill your hamper with sexed up sheets and then need to find a dirty shirt to get by one day, you WILL have people looking at you funny and sniffing in your general direction.

Oh yeah, word of advice... I have had a couple jobs that involve interstate travel and have learned, if you're cleaning out the van/truck and you find a sock DON'T TOUCH IT! Try to figure out who's it is and make them deal with it or get a stick or tongs or something...