Black Women

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a closet racist - but luckily my best friend is black, and he makes me know I can't really be like that...with his fists. He has a kid with a shitty ex-wife in another state, but moved here with his fiance for oppurtunity and to be near her family. His ex pretty much just recently abandon the kid with her parents, so when he bought his tickets for the kid to come see him for the summer they were one way...we are plotting a kid napping. He's a good father, has cornrows, will talk to any girl in the bar just to get them to talk to me (a perfect 10 will talk to this big fuck, I hate him) and can cook southern bar-b-q like a savage...he also pronounces some words with an extra sylable because he can...becasue he's black....and he would kill Maury for beer money.

If you see someone doing some retarded shit = Flying out of a side street with disregard to whatever traffic is currently on the main road. Deciding to park in the right turn only lane right in front of you. = Black

If you see someone doing some ridiculously retarded shit = Going 22 in a 40 taking up two lanes and swerving. = Asian. And most likely female.

I play a little game when I drive where I guess the race/age/gender of the offending driver.

I'm probably correct 90 percent of the time.

White people can't drive either, but I'm saying...

To add balance to the force - what I really DESPISE is the late 20's early 30's white driver in a nice car, on a cell phone, going slower than the speed limit and not using the blinker. I literally get in front of these people, slam on my brakes and spend a few minutes trying to kill them or atleast liven up the conversation they're having. I have gotten more close calls from white people than anyone else.

My favorite driver is my friends 65 year old step dad. He went to get pizza for said friends 6 year old daughters birthday and when he got back he had 4 pizzas and an almost empty glass of wine. He left the party with a glass of wine and put it in his cup holder to drink on his way at 4 in the afternoon...

racist or not. far too many people abuse government cheese and or childsupport systems. word up. i'm no racist' date=' HOWEVER, i DO disapprove of the way certain people abuse systems.[/quote']

the rich get welfare its called tax incentives they get breaks but we dont look down on them becuase theyre rich

Driving has made me racist.

When I was a kid I would go visit my Grandmother in Cleveland, when I was younger than 12 she would ride out to the airport to get me, and even after that (when I rode the RTA into town) I still drove around with her a bunch (drive thru liquor like WHAT!)... Anyway, no matter what happened in traffic, even on a smooth sailing day, if she saw something that set her off it was always 'the blacks'... even if dude that drove bad was white, or asian or whatever... 'the blacks' 'the blacks' 'the blacks'. When I was around 6 I didn't even realize she was talking about black people, I thought it was some 'group' but I didn't realize it had to do with skin color.