Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earmuffs

Black Women

So im sitting here watching Maury and hes doing paternity test and when black girls find out the guy is the father... whats the first thing outta their mouth..

GIVE ME MY MONEY....

Bitch that aint your money to spend on fake nails and chicken, its your kids money.

Dog Chapman Racist Oner

Guest nutsonmychin!

i thought you love all races.

one in particular.

I'm fer 'em... in that I recognize their right to exist and some of them are hot.

I can't believe you just openly came out of the racist closet and said something that ignorant. You're right about the money being their kids' money... but the part about the chicken was fucked.

Guest nutsonmychin!

the chicken part was the best

So im sitting here watching Maury and hes doing paternity test and when black girls find out the guy is the father... whats the first thing outta their mouth..

"YEAAAAHH NIGGA I TOLD YOU!!!"

What's the first thing they think of though? "Wow, glad I got it right the first time."

now the one black girl is screaming " WHAT IT DO" over and over again while taking her clothes off :nope:

Theres this "african american " assistant here. She loves asian guys and always talks about how she's asian washed. She walks around barefoot and the other day she was telling me how she hates having black feet, also that she will never get rid of her corns because she won't stop wearing heels. She thinks that since I am asian, I share the love of asian men with her, but I do not.

Der, I obviously have the username, "Spazzy". That's not my tagname you fuck. LMFAO I'm a spaztic chick, hence the name.

Der' date=' I obviously have the username, "Spazzy". That's not my tagname you fuck. LMFAO I'm a spaztic chick, hence the name.[/color']

chick?

boobs?

pic?

Der' date=' I obviously have the username, "Spazzy". That's not my tagname you fuck. LMFAO I'm a spaztic chick, hence the name.[/color']

lollercaust.gif

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now