Bouncers don't like it.....

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. I can remember this one party.. It was really during the end of the party 3am maybe, a lot of people had left and there was like one small group of semi fat mexicans girls left, just kind of milling around and talking to themselves. Somebody put a CD on and came up with the idea of hey lets dance around them with our drinks, and spill all our drinks on them in the process. So myself and like my older brother/sisnlaw my 2 friends all move next to them while dancing. (they were standing in front of the boombox) Then we just got careless w/ the drinks we were holding and managed to completely soak the party going remainders..They got sad instantly..and complained, We were all like, oh we're sorry about that, did you get wet? Didnt mean for that to happen..

FLEEING THE SCENE OF A CRIME IS NOT THE SAME AS THROWING A DRINK ON SOMEONE THEN FLEEING TO AVOID LOSING A FIGHT.

Okay, so me throwing a a glass ISN"T a crime? Technically it could be construed as assult, the club a was a scene where a crime was being committed.....ergo, i fled the scene of a crime.

How is rocking a throwie on a train and fleeing a rail bull NOT the same thing? You're basically fleeing to avoid get your ass whooped and arrested by a rail cop...BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING BAD.

Dude, you are powerless before my logic. You screen name could not be anymore fitting at this point.

I don't really care either way, but I would put throwin the drink and running more in the same category as sucker shotting someone and running then running from a cop. Either way I think it's funny...just me personally, I would have stayed around and laughed, prolly hit a few bouncers over the heads with chairs. Ya know, all that fun shit

all i see is some big talking bullshit. i really dont see 4 average sized guys taking out a bar door staff unless...

a. all trained in some form of marital arts

b. weapons than that makes u a punk

c. one bouncer in some hole in the wall which then 4 on 1 is a bitch move.

peolple like you who go into a bar and pull some stupid ass jr high school bullshit need to grow up. we ruin someone elses night because u have a small cock and got to prove yourelf every which way possable.

prison guards.......trained to knock you out!

and I take it your a bouncer? I have five bucks saying this queer juice pig was picked on in highschool, or was not picked to be a cop.

bartender by trade. thank you. prisons guards are so full of thm selves. not even real cops but act the part and no not picked on in school or wanting to be a cop. i like having a good time. helping people have a good time. and prison guards are not trained to knock you out. they do glorifed crowd control, use mace and write reports.

y'all are just jealous I'm out living the life....

....of a true 12oz outlaw!

....well, minus the thousands in racked goods, std's, hundreds of throwies every months and ink all over every last vestigal piece of clothing I own.

well' date=' minus the thousands in racked goods, std's, hundreds of throwies every months and ink all over every last vestigal piece of clothing I own.[/quote']

You're missin all the best parts...unfortunately, I'm also lackin in the STD department. Maybe AfterSchoolSpecial's wifey boo can fix that for me ;)

^^^

she's been my ex now for almost 2 months now dude

I've been playing the field for a quick minute now.....where have you been?

speaking of which you have a bunch of people still waiting on the nudie shots.

I donno if anyone else posted this but at parties me and sum vatos like to fill up condoms with a lotion/water mixture and throw em into random crouded areas. You can use yur cum if u want but I'm not that fucked up :D

^^

well, i would if there was a promise of nudity.

I have friends that come here and if they see'em, word will get back to her and i do not want to destroy what civil relations exist between us. i mean I would like to entertain the idea of hitting it again one day