Bouncers don't like it.....

Gunm

....when you think it's funny to throw a full cocktail up and into a packed house watching a crappy swing band play. Even more so when the container was glass.

But hey, i made $20 by doing it. I hope no one got their scalp cut open.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tear da club up, nigga, tear da club up

Guest R@ndomH3ro
....when you think it's funny to throw a full cocktail up and into a packed house watching a crappy swing band play. Even more so when the container was glass.

See if you go to more seeder bars that play nothing but GG Allen its looked down if you dont throw glass containers in the air, at people, at that hot girl with the big mohawk. You need to change your venue my friend.

Guest spectr

yo just bring a tazer with you next time man when the bouncer steps up taze his ass and go back to throwing shit trust me it works.

Me and my buddy just crouched low and ducked out through the crowd. We got out of Slims, ran across the street and hopped in a cab.

I love being a menace but i am getting too old to be pulling stuff like this

a swing band?

shit, swing, big band rockabilly bullshit..........

We got comped tickets by some girl across the street at a bar because her friends didn't show up.

I can't stand bands where people wear "big red bad voodoo daddy look-at-me-i'm-playing-a-brass-instrument" look. the people in the crowd were even worse.

---------->Lens doesn't like ska, big band, rockabilly

Guest R@ndomH3ro
shit, swing, big band rockabilly bullshit..........

We got comped tickets by some girl across the street at a bar because her friends didn't show up.

I can't stand bands where people wear "big red bad voodoo daddy look-at-me-i'm-playing-a-brass-instrument" look. the people in the crowd were even worse.

---------->Lens doesn't like ska, big band, rockabilly

Was it Pompadore city? I was at a show/birthday party like that once, was for a tattoo artist friend of mine. Fucking greasers and poodle skirts everywhere, felt like I was in Grease 3 or something.

i hate bouncers that only "bounce" because they are jucing meat-heads that are looking for a fight, thats why 12 years of baseball makes it possible for me to land a PBR tall boy right in between the fuckers eyes from across the club....

good thing I can run fast too...

Guest R@ndomH3ro
i hate bouncers that only "bounce" because they are jucing meat-heads that are looking for a fight, thats why 12 years of baseball makes it possible for me to land a PBR tall boy right in between the fuckers eyes from across the club....

good thing I can run fast too...

Same reason why I run every morning

A. Run away from cops

B. Run away from big dudes I just sucker punched.

GANGSTA SON, GANGSTA

Was it Pompadore city? I was at a show/birthday party like that once' date=' was for a tattoo artist friend of mine. Fucking greasers and poodle skirts everywhere, felt like I was in Grease 3 or something.[/quote']

i think those pompadores stupid...and yeah, there were more than a few

makes me wonder if a baseball bat would bounce of'em

Me and my buddy just crouched low and ducked out through the crowd. We got out of Slims, ran across the street and hopped in a cab.

I love being a menace but i am getting too old to be pulling stuff like this

wow man....

yer realllly livin on the edge....

:rolleyes:

tardo's

So you pulled a chump move' date=' slinked out like a little bitch and then bragged about it on the internet? Fucking man up dude, you suck.[/quote']

I wouldn't say i'm bragging about it....just a statement of fact.

you're just jealous you didn't think of it first

Throwing stuff in clubs is the best fun ever.

Flicking cigarette butts behind and over your head, throwing (plastic} pint glasses with just a bit left in them, chairs.

Ahh the memories.

Im sure its all fun and games until your cig butt finds its way in some angry fool's face..

Good way to end up on the ground..:rolleyes:

Nah dude' date=' I just think its weak if you're too soft to handle your scandal. If you want to get ignorant like the big boys do, next time stand there ready for business when the thick necks come 'round.[/quote']

I'm not too soft to handle my shit....but why the fuck would i wanna stick around to deal with it?

By this logic, i could call you a jerk for not sticking around to deal with an angry storeowner/cop/rail bull after you got up on private property yes?

----->Lens, dial "O" for "Owned"

but sure, I can dig what you're saying though. If it means anything, i thought about the glass toss the next day not with a "yeah! I kick ass!" mentality but more along the lines of "Awww shit, did I really do that?" followed by a sigh.