getting old....

Duck Butter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny that twenty seems old when you hit it... because when you're twenty five, most twenty year olds are going to seem like little kids to you.

Enjoy yourself, the early twenties are a fun fucking age. More work, and more responsibility, but there's so much fun shit to discover. Just try not to get caught up in "love" for a few years.

quote: harvey wallbanger

It's funny that twenty seems old when you hit it... because when you're twenty five, most twenty year olds are going to seem like little kids to you.

Enjoy yourself, the early twenties are a fun fucking age. More work, and more responsibility, but there's so much fun shit to discover. Just try not to get caught up in "love" for a few years.

true true^^^^^

yeah stay away from that LOVE thing until mid to late 20's cause you don't want to waste your early 20's....those are the best ones

man oh man.

i'm feeling old these days, and i can actually see myself getting older for the first time. like wrinkles .... ouch! i'll be 28 this year. so close to 30. and i look at where i am and where i thought i'd be and i'm kinda sad. but let me tell you i've been living my life to the fullest.. no shadow of life here.

I was just reviewing the other day about things I have done for 20 years or more...

ive got a good sized list under this heading as well. To be far beyonding being odd its nice to know you can 'stick' with shit instead being a flash in the ban, like my stints playing various musical instruments... Musician hev didnt really live long. Sports Hev Died after High School. I could go on...

I'm 22 and for some dumbfuck reason I've been fucking with an 17 (18 in a month) year old girl lately... you have no idea what 'feeling old' means until you've lowered yourself to the level of highschool chicks.

wait until you start getting called "Sir"... that feels nice.

Its nice to see there are at least a few people here that are approaching their twilight years with me. For rest of you... I'll show you how to stunt...with a broken hip and a walker.

The only thing that sucks about getting older is when you realise you have started

listening to music only from YOUR generation.

Oh buddy, do i feel that.....

seriously, i do not know what the fuck kids are listening to these days.....Where are the Nirvanas? The Sublimes? The Dr. Dre's and Wu Tang's? Holy shit music blows these days.

Coincidently, my distaste and hatred towards teenagers grows exponentially with each passing year. It feels good to be old and wise. Twenties are about to go bye bye