London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GRAFF SNITCHES TELLIN ALL THEY BIZNISS

SIT IN THE COURT AN BE THEY OWN STAR WITNESS

DID YOU SEE THE PERPETRATOR YEH IM RITE HERE

FUK AROUND GET THE WHOLE CREW SENT UP FOR YEARS

u do talk some shit bruv.:shakehead:

ozone n snag running on the little mets monday and icue and cyou throwups running on the district on tuesday' date=' thats 6 runners in 6 days ive seen now,[/quote']

and if you had your camera you probably would have seen nothing! that's how it usually goes...

Slating MF Doom..deary me sunshine.Heres some flicks for once.

Please accept my apology for having an opinion that differs to yours, I don't know what came over me, I'm so ashamed of myself.

Thanks for sharing your exclusive flicks, I've never seen those before. If only we all put that much effort into keeping this wonderful forum alive for just a few more minutes, the world would be a greater place I feel. Its like that old allegory, give a man a flick and he is satisfied for a few minutes. Teach a man to copy and paste his own flicks from Location 12 and he and his family can enjoy flicks for many years.

Oh and for the record I think that current MF Doom is fucking shite nonsensical background music for student house parties. Its relatively 'obscure' + no-one understands half of the references + jarring, tedious beats = hip beyond belief.

'Black Bastards' on the other hand is one of the greatest records ever made.

hmmm yes i feeel uterly taken by all of the key statements made on this fantastical forum, the sheer thought of beautiful children running round with aresole cans ready to unleash there contents, hmmmmmm yessss, the beautiful buzz of paint fumes, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm yesssssss......welllll.YES

Please accept my apology for having an opinion that differs to yours, I don't know what came over me, I'm so ashamed of myself.

Thanks for sharing your exclusive flicks, I've never seen those before. If only we all put that much effort into keeping this wonderful forum alive for just a few more minutes, the world would be a greater place I feel. Its like that old allegory, give a man a flick and he is satisfied for a few minutes. Teach a man to copy and paste his own flicks from Location 12 and he and his family can enjoy flicks for many years.

Oh and for the record I think that current MF Doom is fucking shite nonsensical background music for student house parties. Its relatively 'obscure' + no-one understands half of the references + jarring, tedious beats = hip beyond belief.

'Black Bastards' on the other hand is one of the greatest records ever made.

No need for an essay you twat. Rather post links of stuff i've seen a billion times

than read the drivel your typing.

:shakehead:

WHAT TYPE OF PEOPLE POST FLIKS LIKE THE YARD ONE S ON HERE.I MEAN WHEN THAT FLIK WAS TAKEN WAS IT INTENDED TO GO UP ON HERE?OOH THIS ONES FOR 12OZ.IF NOT WHO EVER POSTED THE FLIK IS AN IDIOT.A TOY.A NOBODY.WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF IT.YOU WANT A MEDAL?PROPS.WHATS THE URGE TO LET OTHERS SEE IT?BTP NOW HAVE THAT PHOTO.DO YOU CARE.YOU LOT WILL NEVER GET NO WHERE IN GRAFF.YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF PUSSIES.ALL OF YOU.TELL ME IS 12OZ FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT CONNECTED AND NEED TO SEE THE FLIKS.ARE WE ONE BIG HAPPY FORUM?IF YOUR NOT CONNECTED AND DONT DO GRAFF OR AINT TOO GOOD AT IT OR ARE SCARED TO GO YARD THEN YOU DONT NEED TO SEE THESE KINDA FLIKS.IF YOUR TOO PRANG TO PAINT THEN YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.WHATS THE WHOLE POINT OF POSTING FLIKS I DONT UNDERSTAND.BACK IN THE DAY TOYS AND KIDS LIKE YOU ALL WOULD NEVER GET TO SEE THESE KINDA FLIKS.

THIS FORUM IS FULL OF BR WRITERS THAT WANT TO STAY CONNECTED TO THE LONDON UNDERGROUND. THEY ARE ALL SHOOK TO DO SOME REAL STEEL.... THEYD RATHER GO OUT TO SOME BUMPKIN AREA WHERE A TRAIN IS LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIELD.. BUT THEY POST ONE TUBE FOTO IN A BAIT PLOT SO THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE "THEY DO TUBES". BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD..... MANS DUN KNOW....

all i do is post flicks, and i all i see on this forum is a bunch of frankly racist, bigotted, egotistical fucking idiots calling each other toys and bumpkins and debating whether white people or black people are better at graff...just get a fucking life you pathetic little cunts...its coming to something when the only flicks getting posted are nearly ten years old, just shows what has happened to the graff scene really doesn't it..stop your boring little petit arguments and grow the fuck up and get on with it...

syas.jpg

orda-nope.jpg

blink.jpg

khans2.jpg

just-for-you-london.jpg

bluh.jpg

khan.jpg

nk2.jpg

Archived