London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all you gays out there. dont try and tell me that hundreds of panels get done now day. this yokel cunt trys to call me shook. im on the lines everyday. i see a panel once a month. ok there was a panel on the diccys the other day. first one i or anyone i know has seen running in fucking yonks. a lot of toy shit anyway. am i supposed to be dazzled.

all you gays out there. dont try and tell me that hundreds of panels get done now day. this yokel cunt trys to call me shook. im on the lines everyday. i see a panel once a month. ok there was a panel on the diccys the other day. first one i or anyone i know has seen running in fucking yonks. .

If writers can get panels past security,cameras,sensors,dogs,fences, than i'm pretty sure they can get passed you.

all you gays out there. dont try and tell me that hundreds of panels get done now day. this yokel cunt trys to call me shook. im on the lines everyday. i see a panel once a month. ok there was a panel on the diccys the other day. first one i or anyone i know has seen running in fucking yonks. a lot of toy shit anyway. am i supposed to be dazzled.

i didn't just try...

oh sorry, you ride tubes every day? how many more do you need to catch before you earn theright to 'go yard' blad??

Allo...I'm comming down south this weekend and wondering if someone from london could give me any locations of any decent legals or chill spots I can paint...I'm busy in the evning but have a whole day to kill and want to piece up...Somone told me theres a skate park in brixton?

lol, so you ride every single train everyday huh babe?

dumb fuck.