London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'YOYOYO awww me mandemz init just been down in da unda grund and me did a banging pan-nil innit ya not see no-ting like it ma bredring OmmFFffGGzZZzzzz blaaaad'

ovzc6.jpg

nice yellow blob with black and a lame attempt at shine

i guess this is good in your books

'YOYOYO awww me mandemz init just been down in da unda grund and me did a banging pan-nil innit ya not see no-ting like it ma bredring OmmFFffGGzZZzzzz blaaaad

nice yellow blob with black and a lame attempt at shine

i guess this is good in your books

you fucking moron. you have any idea at all about writing?

COCK.

i have no interest in painting some savage underground train in a gimpy city where everyone has pencils up there arses and find a need to carry weapons

Im happy with my bumbleshire panel-a-day, barbeque and stereo and an 8pack yard trains thank you

I'm sorry Skirfirm but you have just made yourself look even more of a fuckwit than you already are. I bet you have one plot that you rinse hard with awful belton concoctions. DONT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN PAINTING TUBES! twat

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

i doubt half the people who post on here have any interest in painting tubes

i like the way the people who agree that that stuf is shit, have a decent post count , yet the people saying how good and different it is all have accounts that were created the day before!

yes, graffiti is about rebbelling, but painting shite on a tube isnt rebbelling its just what made yards hotter for the people who wanted to put an effort in.

ovzc6.jpg

i'd rather see this than any toy shit from TDO or some other toy crew.

your statment just agreed this was toy

jesus are you five or something?

Ive just realised why this forum is constant arguments,

on the other threads people post good panels, others say 'dope, fire, awesome'

the poster agrees

they live happily ever after

HERE

someone posts a wank panel

others say 'wack, shite, poo-bum' toy'

the poster trys to defend said wack ness.

hahah

your statment just agreed this was toy

jesus are you five or something?

Ive just realised why this forum is constant arguments,

on the other threads people post good panels, others say 'dope, fire, awesome'

the poster agrees

they live happily ever after

HERE

someone posts a wank panel

others say 'wack, shite, poo-bum' toy'

the poster trys to defend said wack ness.

hahah

Everyone's got an opinion you little fuck.

Go back to freights, you're obviously in way over your head when it comes to anything other than carriages in fields.

haha run out of plausable opinions so its insult time now, oh shit, please dont stab me for a cigarette.

Its funny how i can actually give a reason for why i have an opinion

and your like 'aww bumbleshire freight boy you should know dis shit already go and paint some cow' hahah i enjoy this shit

i doubt half the people who post on here have any interest in painting tubes

i like the way the people who agree that that stuf is shit, have a decent post count , yet the people saying how good and different it is all have accounts that were created the day before!

yes, graffiti is about rebbelling, but painting shite on a tube isnt rebbelling its just what made yards hotter for the people who wanted to put an effort in.

graffiti is not about rebelling

you know fuck all about tubes or people "who want to put an effort in"

what the fucks a "decent post count"

also, youre talking utter shit which doesnt fully make sense in an attempt to appear superior/intelligent. how can you " actually give a reason for why you have an opinion". dickhead

way out of your depth. fuck off

basicly thers no denying that panel is wak. any1 can drop a blob of colour with a piss poor attempt at a letter and say its ment to b like that. only mugs and toys bleave that is style.

every1s red bomb alert who cares.are LDS runing things? no. have LDS got style? no. so all u neeks stop getin your fannys in a twist over some nobody over rated crew.

i swear your a moron mate, look at your screen name you clealry seem to e a batty boy... basically your too caught up in trying to impersonate your preconception of graffiti, and why lds are sick is not cos they did wild styles, lightning, cracks, drips and whatever you probably think is good, but because they actually paint what they want and express themselves freely, not giving a toss about the "rules", thats when you stand out from the rest....

basicly thers no denying that panel is wak. any1 can drop a blob of colour with a piss poor attempt at a letter and say its ment to b like that. only mugs and toys bleave that is style.

every1s red bomb alert who cares.are LDS runing things? no. have LDS got style? no. so all u neeks stop getin your fannys in a twist over some nobody over rated crew.

who do you think was keeping the system bombed in those quiet years? Who do you think paved the way for anyone who wasn't DDS? No they might not run things, but they never claimed that. End of the day Skirm's some fucking idiot in a field trying to cuss something entirely different and something he's never experienced. You cant write off an entire crew cos you have no idea of what they went through to do it.

Only mugs and toys believe that's style? Nigga please. You can say the panel's wack but that's your opinion. LDS may not have had the styles (in yr opinion) but they opened your fucking eyes up and got lots of people onto LU.

Is Honet toy? Pum? Turn? All styles lacking 'proper' letters but they rip the living shit out of any of you, style and approach to trains.