Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THE REAL NONAME

London Underground

you want your ip banned too?

whatever floats your boat, if you think you can ban me, go ahed. il go to a different IP and re- registar, and you can be the lauging stock.....

whatever floats your boat' date=' if you think you can ban me, go ahed. il go to a different IP and re- registar, and you can be the lauging stock.....[/quote']

it's funny, you act like i'm the one getting too serious about all this and that you don't care, yet you just keep coming back. why is that? keep crying about it and you, sir, will be the laughing stock

it wont last though,no doubt gone by midnight....and even if it last, any thread with words "London" & "Underground" in it,is doomed. Like a 12oz version of Macbeth...Ssshh,dont mention the name.

i've been to london a bunch of times. i think the most graffiti i was was 2 or 3 tags and a fillin. rates fairly low on the scale of graffiti cities. try checking out nyc or sf, folks.

london graffiti is not what it was 5 years ago...shit, even 2 years ago. if you think you have one of the top scenes in the world in the current day you're kidding yourself. you really need to get out more

i won't disagree. some of my favorite writers are from london, but at the moment it leaves alot to be desired. if i see another rubbish dds bite i'll puke

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now