London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh let me guess which one of you little DW cunts done that.

Bunch of jumped up little wannabe fugs thinking their tuff.

Dirty Wankers? Just plain old wankers I say. Boom i'm still after you just cos you got off

down to your rich family dont mean I wont stamp on your head.

GET THAT FUCKING FLICK OFF HERE YOU GRASS CUNTS.

DO US A FAVOUR EVERYBODY.IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS PHOTOS LIKE THEM TUNNEL ONES AGAIN.DONT POST THEM ON 12-OZ.THEM PHOTOS WERE NOT MENT FOR THIS SITE.OR ANY OTHER.IF A MODERATOR CAN SEE MY MESSAGE PLEASE TAKE THEM TUNNEL FLIKS OFF.YOU DONT LEARN.THIS IS WHY GOOD FLIKS DONT GET POSTED ON HERE.PLEASE DONT POST NOTHING LIKE THAT ON HERE AGAIN.THERES NO PROBLEM WITH YOU HAVING EM BUT JUST KEEP EM TO YOURSELF.IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH A MOD PLEASE DO SO AND GET THEM FLIKS OFF.WE WANT THE FLIKS.WE DONT WANT THE RADS HAVING THEM FLIKS.SOME OF THEM FLIKS ARE FROM A VERY OLD ARCHIVE,LIKE FROM 93 AND NOW BTP WILL SURELY HAVE EM.ITS BECAUSE OF THINGS LIKE THIS THAT IT SPOILS IT FOR OTHERS.ANYWAY WHATS DONE IS DONE.JUST NEXT TIME POST THEM PRIVATLEY.YOUR NOT GOING TO GET ANY EXTRA FAME OR BROWNY POINTS FOR LETTING OTHERS KNOW ITHE FLIKS CAME FROM YOU.PEACE TO YOU ALL.ONE LOVE...

can not belive wot sum peeps do , y dont you just tell the btp were we go and wen we gonna do it puttin flixs like that on the net u got to b fukin stupid....... ffs stupid cunts stop baitin it up for ever one remove them flixs

This site is what you make it.......

and whats all theese bellends saying there dds man, like an ip wont be traced? yeah ok....

Obviously im not about to post unseen photo's but fume has had thoose on his myspace for a long time, at least 2 other websites have them posted, 12oz wont make a lot of difference sunshine!

chek this nugget head that we have to deal with toying out our yards.

ur regulare tracksuite no GCSE's dunse who aspires to be FV.

keep begging it son

img026.jpg

Just noticed this aswell, This flick is about 3 years old and shows someone who is now just a legal writer, and on all accounts stylewise burns this forum........

Just ask a simple question,before every reply you post...think! Do you know everyone who regularly cruises this thread,and sends in baited replies? All those less than 30 posts people,who are here today,gone tomorrow.The enemy are a lot smarter than we all think.As dds man said...You(we) dont learn!

regarding myspace, im pretty appalled that some of the biggest writers in london have succumbed to this fad, and i'd like to point out that people in Boston, USA got nicked through their myspace accounts cos of photos they'd posted and suchlike.

to be honest i'd steer clear of the whole caboodle if i were u

Just noticed this aswell' date=' This flick is about 3 years old and shows someone who is now just a legal writer, and on all accounts stylewise burns this forum........[/quote']

I AM DEEPLY TAKEN BY THIS WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPH WHICH PORTRAYS THIS AMAZING YOUTH....HHHHMMMMMM YES....