London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My man spray_man always catching that last word on the forum, the reason im on here is because i want to read all the shit you toys post and now and then throw a cuss in...

FUCKING COCKSUCKERS...THE LOT OF YOU

FUCK SPRAY MAN... FUCK SKIRMFIRM OR WHATEVER THAT TOY WRITES..

FUCK THE REST OF YOU NERDS

My man spray_man always catching that last word on the forum, the reason im on here is because i want to read all the shit you toys post and now and then throw a cuss in...

FUCKING COCKSUCKERS...THE LOT OF YOU

FUCK SPRAY MAN... FUCK SKIRMFIRM OR WHATEVER THAT TOY WRITES..

FUCK THE REST OF YOU NERDS

yeh well youve just proven to yourself that ive won the argument by getting all hot and botherd.

also someone else said they had spotted that ozone panel. was it a big dub, with a blue outline?

district dave... trust me, it is not done like it used to be. 4 yards in a week, 2 a night sometimes... runners out of each, riding the lines everynight, alnighters, ink stained hands, clothes, shoes, travelling to the neveregions of london, bricks thru windows, as much damage as could be done, emergency stops...... blackouts... now how many people here knows about them??? tell me its like that now. used 2 go out and see 4 or 5 runners as a standard and every train had graff on it. now, the last time i saw a runner was about 4 months ago an im on lines every day.... now you only know about the missions now if ur the one doing them... graff has nothing to show... TRUE?:shakehead:

Little do you know....

:lol: :lol:

I 'know' that those photos have been on myspace.com for about 10 days. excellent copying and pasting work mate, but judging by your obvious enthusiasm for arguing on 12oz day after day (not to mention grafflondon and ukhh) I don't believe for one minute that you're Fume.