London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

ahh well sorry mate i dont bum suck all the graffers out there and study who is who go to a fuckin library u neek and read the fucking encyclopedia... FUCK LEGALS' date=' FUCK TOYS, FUCK YOU[/quote']

it doesn't matter what you write your name on, if you cant show respect to real writers than YOU will always be the toy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh well sorry mate i dont bum suck all the graffers out there and study who is who go to a fuckin library u neek and read the fucking encyclopedia... FUCK LEGALS, FUCK TOYS, FUCK YOU

Yes my local library has books on train graffiti, thats the only way youd ever know about moas, ua, etc.

The fact is, those guys on that wall are established illegal writers. They've been there, paid all their dues.

I say "FUCK LEGAL" when all they do is legal pieces, that's not graffiti it's just painting pictures with spraypaint. Writing's illegal, if you've never been there you're nothing to do with graffiti.

In my opinion. Which is correct.

u think i giv a fuck wat u mugs think. ur all a bunch of computer geeks, fuck this site. its for toys. real graff lives on the lines....

mate i get on a comp about once a month if that im poor and i know that them lot above smacked trains and still do harder than most on here.

you are the toy you prick just cause its legal dont mean its toy,every decant writer has painted a legal,you never seen a cope2 legal? and you are obvoisly not in the postition to be calling any1 a toy.. when it is obvoise you are just some little 14 yr old yoot who thinks he is sombody cause he comments on internet forums.:p:rolleyes::biglaugh:

cope 2 isnt a legal writer you faggot

stop trying to be smart it doesnt suit you

cope 2 isnt a legal writer you faggot

stop trying to be smart it doesnt suit you

hahaha did i say he was a legal writer i said he has painted legals, but because he has painted legals he is a toy?

go bak to learnin how to keep your shity chrome inside your spagehti outline

The london underground died years ago, and i only made the thread to prove it. Look at DJ when it opened. Thats was good it provided regular flicks.

All this message board shit is bollocks, most of you don't have a fucking clue what your talking about, the boys on grafflondon have more constructive talks on the LU than any poor yoot on this site.

"Pissing on websites."

The london underground died years ago, and i only made the thread to prove it. Look at DJ when it opened. Thats was good it provided regular flicks.

All this message board shit is bollocks, most of you don't have a fucking clue what your talking about, the boys on grafflondon have more constructive talks on the LU than any poor yoot on this site.

"Pissing on websites"

are you contributing to the scene, i put the death down to lazyness. fair enough, not alot of panels get done nowdays, but this fucking brown paint is depressing. people need to start fucking up the tracks, i mean panels are a necesaty. but people who just paint yards aint contributing to the scene, your just like the foreigners who come over here, no respect for the scene and just smash the yards. cheap fame = a couple of panels on the internet. you know who the real kings are when you see them up wherever you go on the system, and they have frequent hits on panels

your just like the foreigners who come over here, no respect for the scene and just smash the yards.

Here's a classic example of what I dont understand about London. You all seem to have this masssive chip on your shoulders because all the foriegners paint your systems, But you dont seem to be able to comprehend that it happens everywhere else too. The only difference is that the London scene seems to have slumped so badly that foreigners are doing a higher proportion comparitivly.

Of course foriegners will paint the yards.. Who wants to travel to another country and paint tracksides.. hahah