London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

can you not read?

did i say anything about his pannels you fukin mug. that brea said something about him not having talent. at the end of the day hes got skils. and im sure more on the world scale know about him over you. so go bak to crying over your keyboard cause thats all you can do:D

Alright but who want to hear about what legal walls a fat cunt paints on a forum titled LONDON UNDERGROUND!!!

And who gives a fuck about legal walls anyway!! You Muggy little SI!! Just go on in your little world pretending you're a writer with your baggy jeans and trucker hat, Licking Aroes ring piece clean cos it makes you feel "HEAVY BLUD"!! Leave the real writing to the real heads you nonce!!:gaga: :gaga: :gaga: :gaga:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright but who want to hear about what legal walls a fat cunt paints on a forum titled LONDON UNDERGROUND!!!

And who gives a fuck about legal walls anyway!! You Muggy little SI!! Just go on in your little world pretending you're a writer with your baggy jeans and trucker hat, Licking Aroes ring piece clean cos it makes you feel "HEAVY BLUD"!! Leave the real writing to the real heads you nonce!!:gaga: :gaga: :gaga: :gaga:

ahahaha u dikhead. i didnt bring aroe up..some1 said he aint got no talent ..when its obvoise aroe wud burn the brea.as he probably wud burn you to.. u r 2 shook to bak your big mouth up with fliks so keep it shut.:rolleyes:

Oh yea, you must be an 'internet recluse'.........thats how you've knocked up 1,117 posts in 3 quarters of a year........

Ive prolly posted about 40 times on this site on a few different accounts over the last 3 or so years..........The difference between me and you is that I go outside and talk to other writers where as youve gotta use this forum cos the nearest thing to a writer is prolly billy joe, 20 miles down the road on the nearest farm......and even then hes only spraying numbers on the sides of livestock

You piss me off so much just simply cos you are such a toy joke

Oh yea, you must be an 'internet recluse'.........thats how you've knocked up 1,117 posts in 3 quarters of a year........

Ive prolly posted about 40 times on this site on a few different accounts over the last 3 or so years..........The difference between me and you is that I go outside and talk to other writers where as youve gotta use this forum cos the nearest thing to a writer is prolly billy joe, 20 miles down the road on the nearest farm......and even then hes only spraying numbers on the sides of livestock

You piss me off so much just simply cos you are such a toy joke

maybe ive notched up quite a few posts because a, i actually post fliks from my travels around europe, and get involved in decent conversations down in third rail and paperchase etc, and so what if other writers dont live nearby, that doesnt make me any less of a writer than anyone else, i travel to europe, and have close connections with writers from the rascals, drs, etc. ive had bbq's with the guys from the men in black films and shown writers in berlin a good spot to paint the ubahn, in berlin.

So just because im not from a major city, doesnt mean i cant have the experiences and missions that writers from london etc have, so get off yer high horse, stop making a new account every week and do something productive.

ahahaha u dikhead. i didnt bring aroe up..some1 said he aint got no talent ..when its obvoise aroe wud burn the brea.as he probably wud burn you to.. u r 2 shook to bak your big mouth up with fliks so keep it shut.:rolleyes:

Who the fuck would ever want to put their flix on this gay boy forum??? You little si, if you knew who I was you'd be gettin out your knife and fork out and munchin your words like the little internet gay that you are!!

Do a couple hundred more tubes then come and talk to me until then get back on vandlesquad and pretend you're on my level BEUTCH!!:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Who the fuck would ever want to put their flix on this gay boy forum??? You little si, if you knew who I was you'd be gettin out your knife and fork out and munchin your words like the little internet gay that you are!!

Do a couple hundred more tubes then come and talk to me until then get back on vandlesquad and pretend you're on my level BEUTCH!!:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

shut up u prik post fliks or keep your toy trap shut