London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

Its funny how someone mentions the Victoria Line and you all asume you know whos been painting what when you dont even know what yard he is talking about. I hope you all realise that there is four yards/sidings supplying the Victoria line. Two of them get done regularly. I know everyone knows whos been smashing one of the yards, but most people dont know whos doing the rest of them.. So stop jumping the gun.

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF OH JUST FUCK OFF :shakehead:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunch of whingeing pommy bitches, australians burn your trains anyway

shut it you aussie mug. what you know nothing. people go yard here alot of us keep our flicks private buy a british mag like wordplay or bombalert and you'll see whats up.so jog on to your easy steel spots in the outback.

oooh don't like being criticized get the fuck out of london threads your not from london and as far as i know you ain't done nothing here. mind your business.

hahahahaha im sorry princess, do you want a tissue to wipe the tears from your eyes? correct its not an aussie thread, however if your gonna put shit on aussies, we atleast have the right to defend ourselves. which, is simply all i was doing. the way your making it out i abused the shit out of you, when all i said was you couldnt be more wrong...

whether iv been to london or not doesnt bother me in the slightest, thats not what was being discussed here. you were just talking shit through your arse about australian trains(which i must say wasnt even true in the first place)...besides that all i did was correct your shit talking problem, and then you go getting all bitchy about it...just for my own piece of mind but... please tell me why the fuck it matters if i been to london or not anyway? if you go to london to paint, does that make you a better writer? i think not.

shut it you aussie mug. what you know nothing. people go yard here alot of us keep our flicks private buy a british mag like wordplay or bombalert and you'll see whats up.so jog on to your easy steel spots in the outback.

wow you're a goose coming from two years living in london i saw far more by aussies than brits and even if you look at bombalert the majority of the recent panels in the last issue were by aussies!

it's shame because back in the days you guys had an incredible scene.

as for the crack about yards in the outback no words for how stupid that is