London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha the 12 oz style police strike again' date=' you dickheads make me laugh, its supposed to be fun, stop moaning on an internet forum and go and paint some freights or legal walls or whatever the fuck it is you boujie cunts do, cos quite frankly no-one who actually paints tubes gives a fuck about your opinions, least of all lds who are probally loving all this attention hahahaha[/quote']

Actually their opinions mean the world to me. I print them out and carry them around all day so I can be reminded of the well-informed and persuasive points being raised amongst this gathering of esteemed internet pundits. raskolo, mygirlthinksimcool, skirmfirm, they're like gods man. I mean skirmfirm has over 1,000 posts of deep, deep knowledge that we can all dip into on a rainy day like today, and learn about graffito, and like, expand our motherfuking minds! These are wonderful times to be alive and into graffito.

what some of you single minded writers dont understand is that lds are loving this. there loving being contraversal and having all you debating them and hating on them, thats what there all about. NOW ONCE MORE FOR THE CHILDREN, SLOWLY, LDS CREW, ARE ALL ABOUT, DOING SHIT STYLES, HOW MANY TIMES, DO YOU HERE PEOPLE SAYING, SUCH AND SUCH, IS PAINTING TUBES, BUT HES TOYING YARDS, AND WASTING PAINT. THEY FUCKING LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE ALL YOU SADOES, WHO SEE GRAFF AS ONLY BEING STANDARD, REGUALAR FILLS, SLAGGING THEM OFF

can we please now end it

no i thought not, here comes " your a toy bumkin mandem blap blap go suck ur mum blad innit 1time bigup sb mandem reppin east ends safe"

lds must really love having your tounge beween there bollox mate.it used to seem you had a clue but now it just seems that your a cheeky mole

i swear your a moron mate, look at your screen name you clealry seem to e a batty boy... basically your too caught up in trying to impersonate your preconception of graffiti, and why lds are sick is not cos they did wild styles, lightning, cracks, drips and whatever you probably think is good, but because they actually paint what they want and express themselves freely, not giving a toss about the "rules", thats when you stand out from the rest....

and you think people have rules and dont paint what they want.here mate i cant put it in words how clueless you really are fucking fucking moron thick peice of shit!you tell me how they express themsleves more freelys than any one else and dont say "cos they paint what they want and dont care what people think cos its old now you fucking faggot

what some of you single minded writers dont understand is that lds are loving this. there loving being contraversal and having all you debating them and hating on them, thats what there all about. NOW ONCE MORE FOR THE CHILDREN, SLOWLY, LDS CREW, ARE ALL ABOUT, DOING SHIT STYLES, HOW MANY TIMES, DO YOU HERE PEOPLE SAYING, SUCH AND SUCH, IS PAINTING TUBES, BUT HES TOYING YARDS, AND WASTING PAINT. THEY FUCKING LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE ALL YOU SADOES, WHO SEE GRAFF AS ONLY BEING STANDARD, REGUALAR FILLS, SLAGGING THEM OFF

can we please now end it

no i thought not, here comes " your a toy bumkin mandem blap blap go suck ur mum blad innit 1time bigup sb mandem reppin east ends safe"

Are LDS actually paying you to defend them? Your like George Bush's security team on steroids!

My point is I bet if some sad cunt went through every post by you or anyone else defending LDS they would find them calling someone else toy or whatever. Which is funny because your currently standing up for a crew who makes Tox and Flik look like Astek and Insa. The fact is if LDS don't care what people think and as you say "love" everyone disliking them then why are you sticking up for them? Surely my opinion is exactly what they want and to follow on from that who the hell told you you could tell me my opinion isn't right? If you aren't god then I would leave it right there and accept MY opinion.

Now anyone who didn't know better would say your a member of LDS. Either that or as I said before they're paying you. Its pretty simple from where I'm sitting son, if they want to be disliked or whatever to get fame (They like 50 Cent a lot I think) then why defend them when people call them shit...?

And to anyone quoting the ONE post I've ever done on the internet telling me I need to go and paint a tube brighten up sunshine. You don't know me for all you know I could be Tox or Cope 2 or OClock. Now please kindly remove your mouth from my e-penis put your tail inbetween your legs go and cluck for LDS and leave my opinion - and anyone elses alone...

Thankyou.

with this quote you have just proven how toy you are

tox=king

astek and insa absouloute fucking toyness legal walls hahahahaha

I thought what I said was pretty self explanatory. I never said Tox was not a king in his own right. I said LDS' style made Tox's style ability look like he was on the same level of skill as Astek. If you could not understand that than I doubt you could even navigate a way to your local yard.

Wasn't it your fellow LDS dickriders who said I was narrow minded? Astek toy? Legal or not his talent doesn't need my words to justify just how much he has. It goes without saying. I would rather pay the plane ticket and make my way to see an Astek production in Southern Lebanon with all the bombs dropping than watch an LDS panel roll into a station. The best ever feeling in the world has to be watching your own - or someone elses - panel roll into a station and commuters or whoevers there watch it and you can see they like it. It adds another dimension to why people are dedicated to this culture.

LDS will never have the same respect, fame or admiration as ANYONE else. And whatever you say to me will not change my opinion that those are three of the main reasons people start to write. My opinions are just that and whatever you say about me being toy or other stupid comments will not get me to change my opinion. If you cannot understand that then keep talkin' shit to me. Either way when I leave this chair and I go out I'm not going to be thinking of your comments or LDS unlike some people on here.

raskolo i think graff lives made that post assuming you knew the actual basics of graffiti

just to clarify, legal=toy

you are the toy you prick just cause its legal dont mean its toy,every decant writer has painted a legal,you never seen a cope2 legal? and you are obvoisly not in the postition to be calling any1 a toy.. when it is obvoise you are just some little 14 yr old yoot who thinks he is sombody cause he comments on internet forums.:p:rolleyes::biglaugh:

Very highly oppinionated cunts you lot huh? like anyone in the world gives a flying toss what you think of LDS or any other crew for that matter?

So you come onto the internet. Log onto a discussion board. Then post on it saying noone cars about anyones opinions. Fact is if you honestly didn't care you wouldn't have posted on a discussion board...

'''yes they r fuckin ILL but in a yard they wud get burned and shift too... if they had the balls to go near one that is... and real graff is done in the yard....''''

whahahahahaha this is the funniest shit ever! have you seen whos on those walls? can2 has been doin burning pannels since early 80's and has a book to prove it! atom is in moas and has done more pannels than you can count, same goes for smash bates and great!