Weirdest thing you've heard someone say in bed

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spectr

I had some chick say don't touch me there only my daddy can touch me there once she was joking but it ruined it for me for good when i hit it after that i was about 15 then. oh yeah i think she said it to one other person on this board don't know if he comes on channel zero though.

Girl called me my friends name. Twice. The first time we both where drunk, the second we both where sober. After it happened twice I got dressed and hit the road. She started crying under the covers and said "you're leaving now??"

Yeah hoe, lock the door behind me.

This is kind of on topic. Me and my friends had an idea to start a website called "www.fatgirlrodeo.com"...

If you're not familiar with the fat girl rodeo, you get yourself a fat bitch, fuck her doggystyle, and when she's really getting into it, you lean over and whisper in her ear, "You're the fattest most disgusting piece of shit I've ever stuck my dick in, you make me want to puke."

Then you grab on and see how long you can stay on before she bucks you off. The theory was you could have your friends bust in right after you whisper it to record the bucking. With a little counter on the bottom to see how long you hold on...

Downsides: The fat bitch would be into it. "Oh yeah daddy, tell me how disgusting I am..." or, she would just cry. But the upside of the crying part is it could go into the bloopers reel.

Oh well.

This is kind of on topic. Me and my friends had an idea to start a website called "www.fatgirlrodeo.com"...

If you're not familiar with the fat girl rodeo, you get yourself a fat bitch, fuck her doggystyle, and when she's really getting into it, you lean over and whisper in her ear, "You're the fattest most disgusting piece of shit I've ever stuck my dick in, you make me want to puke."

Then you grab on and see how long you can stay on before she bucks you off. The theory was you could have your friends bust in right after you whisper it to record the bucking. With a little counter on the bottom to see how long you hold on...

Downsides: The fat bitch would be into it. "Oh yeah daddy, tell me how disgusting I am..." or, she would just cry. But the upside of the crying part is it could go into the bloopers reel.

Oh well.

i would visit that website

"1 A 30 year old teacher i was dating when i was 19 told me that she wanted to "lick my eye balls" I replied with "what the fuck is wrong with you." She responded shocked "What?! You have nice eyes""....

- i got something along the lines of this... "the only way ill trust you enough to have sex with me is if you trust me enough to lick your eyeball. -the eyeball got licked.

- another girl only called me by my aim screen name the entire time... i thought that was hillarious cuz i have a gee screen name... ala, dont stop 'godfather'...

- an ex i had would cry once in a while during sex... to the tune of "your thinking about her right now arent you...." - i never knew who "her" was.

-same girl queefed something ridiculous, and again started to cry... the fact that i was laughing equally ridiculous apparently made it worse for her... and the sex was finished for the night. however, my laughing had nothing to do with the following about fifteen minutes later: "did i just pee myself?", i chose not to say anything, and act as if i was asleep (it was a big bed)... about 30 seconds later i hear her whisper to herself... "no, thats not all pee, all girls do that...." we broke up about a week later.

however' date=' my laughing had nothing to do with the following about fifteen minutes later: "did i just pee myself?", i chose not to say anything, and act as if i was asleep (it was a big bed)... about 30 seconds later i hear her whisper to herself... "no, thats not all pee, all girls do that...." we broke up about a week later.[/quote']

hahahahahaha

Archived