i took some vicodin then forgot until all of a sudden i was high. (an shit)

seeking

i dont drink, dont smoke weed...don't really do anything....except sometimes take pills then forget about it till i'm sitting here trying to finish my crunch wrap supreme like, why the fuck can't i get the energy to lift this stupid thing to my face?!

i think i need to go sit in bed and stare at my electric sheep while listening to floyd. that will fucking teach me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: i took some vicodin then forgot until all of a sudden i was high.

i love when people do that about drugs. i knew dudes who were so quick to start accusing people of stealing there shit and trying to stab dudes for jacking coke but then they realize its either in some random place they put it to hide it or they snorted it all.

kinda like the time my boy told me to take these pills they're like xanax. so i drank my ass off only to find out the next morning they where synthetic heroin pills.

needless to say everyone was yelling at me at the spot cuz i took for ever and i didnt amke any sense

fun.

4 things.

1. coke is fucking disgusting. that whole scene is just fucking nasty as shit.*

2. i forgot what the other 3 were gonna be.

3. oh wait, i remembered one. yes dobs, girls are fucking BULLSHIT. god sent them here to fucking make shit be totally gay for otherwise awesome ass dudes. fuck girls.

4. my floyd is on my ipod, which is now in the other room. that shit is not getting played. itunes ambient radio channel thing, here i come.

isnt ambien for insomnia?

my friend has narcolepsy and he gets some drug for it, which he decided was really fun, so he gave us all some to try it and trip out. turns out it was just ghb.

shit is the truth.

i took it then intentionally stayed awake. i had conversations i dont remember and sent emails i had no idea of till i got replies.

the stuff is good.

get it.

4 things.

1. coke is fucking disgusting. that whole scene is just fucking nasty as shit.*

2. i forgot what the other 3 were gonna be.

3. oh wait, i remembered one. yes dobs, girls are fucking BULLSHIT. god sent them here to fucking make shit be totally gay for otherwise awesome ass dudes. fuck girls.

4. my floyd is on my ipod, which is now in the other room. that shit is not getting played. itunes ambient radio channel thing, here i come.

agreed, especially #1

I have some weird thing with liquid cold medicince. For whatever reason...whenever I take that shit in normal doses...it fucks me up. I was riding downtown last night and I was wigging out because it felt like my bike seat was moving side to side. I stopped like three different times to tighten it...but never needed to because it was perfectly fine.

Archived