men who love crotch hair on women...

Jimmy Jump

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: women who hate chest hair on men...

i came across a nipple hair once.

once.

this reminded me of a story.

I met this girl in school and long story short, one thing leads to another. So, I'm in bed with her playing with her rather large breasticles when I notice a hair by one of her nipples. Not really thinking...I grabbed it and plucked it right the fuck out. The look on her face...well...it wasn't completely priceless...but awful damn close. It's obviously one of those "you had to be there" types of stories. anyway...carry on.

Re: men who hate chest hair on women...

Bet you didn't know this.

Did you know that in the human body there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus? It's called the Anal Optic Nerve, and it is responsible for giving people a shitty outlook on life.

If you don't believe it, try to pull a hair from your ass and see if it doesn't bring a tear to your eye.

<--I enjoy sharing spam mail in the appropriate threads

best post ever cuz i actually believed u for a second, till i read the shitty outlook on life part

Re: women who hate chest hair on men...

this reminded me of a story.

I met this girl in school and long story short, one thing leads to another. So, I'm in bed with her playing with her rather large breasticles when I notice a hair by one of her nipples. Not really thinking...I grabbed it and plucked it right the fuck out. The look on her face...well...it wasn't completely priceless...but awful damn close. It's obviously one of those "you had to be there" types of stories. anyway...carry on.

buahaha

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Re: men who hate chest hair on women...

i love when i have to cut it up down in there with a sickle to even find a penetrateable orifice... it makes me feel like ive earned the wooley goodness... ya feel me?

u got props on this one whodie plus giving lens props when my props were all pooped out..