12oz Colors: Grey/Grey Vs. Black/White

Tyler Durden

What do you think of the new color scheme?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already menstrated about this in the 'new 12oz' thread but hook it back up with the bbcode in the signatures.

Some people on here still arent aware of this overnight change and its making them look like n00bs.

Plus that shit was hot with the centering, colors, fonts and all that good shit that smelled so lovely on late nights and the early morning sunrise.

That lil minus sign on the top right every post makes me feel like I have complete control over everyone.

But its weird once I close every post, I feel like Im in a room with just me and google advertising.

Its kinda scary....

Like Im just standing, then google comes up to me all in my face "HEY THERE!!! WANNA BUY SOME SHIT?!!"

raven, i know this is your board and shit, but i dont understand when the majority of people agree that there are many things wrong with the color scheme why cant changes be made? if you dont want grey anymore fine, but at least do something about the boldness, this website was like looking into the sun last night when i was drunkj

^That shit's equally harsh.

Right now I'm running a brown background with beige letters and it looks OK. Still trying to figure out how to change the table border colors and I'm set.

It won't look as pretty as the actual color scheme, but I'll be able to read without my eyes exploding.