id SMASH..

id look right at the judge ans say "you wouldnt?'

poops link.

14767942_6af61556d0_m.jpg

debra_lafave_wedding-thumb.jpg

lafave_debra_bike6.jpg

02-snaps_23-year-old-teacher_debra-lafave.jpg

0210lafave.jpg

· Mother Of Boy In Lafave Case Doesn't Want Trial. The mother of a teenage boy in the Debra Lafave case said the teacher accused of having sex with her son should not face trial because of the publicity it will generate. The woman said she hopes Circuit Judge Hale Stancil lets the former teacher get a plea deal, even if it means she will serve no time behind bars. Read More

· New loves bloom from Lafaves' failed union. Debra Lafave's legal future is in limbo, but not her love life. As a Marion County judge considers whether to accept a plea deal that would keep Lafave out of prison, both she and her ex-husband have moved on to new relationships. Lafave arrived in Judge Stancil's courtroom last week wearing both a court-ordered ring around her ankle - a monitoring device - and a shiny new ring on her finger. Read More

· Debra LaFave engaged She is the most infamous registered sex offender in Florida. She also appears to be a registered bride. According to Thursday morning's St. Petersburg Times, Debra LaFave is confirmed to be engaged. Read More

· Judge Asked to Reconsider Lafave Plea Deal. Prosecutors asked a judge today to reconsider his rejection of a plea deal for a Tampa teacher accused of having sex with a 14-year-old middle school student. The judge will decide in the next seven to ten days whether to accept or reject the plea deal entered by Debra Lafave, whose case has gained national attention. She would avoid prison time under the plea deal. Prosecutors accepted it because the victim doesn't want to testify.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Scarekroe@Mar 20 2006, 11:12 PM

WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE FEMALE TEACHERS THESE DAYS HAVING SEX WITH UNDERAGE BOYS.

And why were they nowhere to be found when I was in Middle School?

I blame Girls Gone Wild. Those crazy bitches are now schoolteachers and therapists.

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin+Mar 20 2006, 10:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlwaysBombin - Mar 20 2006, 10:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>SMASH

[/b]

Originally posted by 1/4FareMetrocard@Mar 20 2006, 10:34 PM

smash and repeat to the sqaure power

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Mar 20 2006, 10:37 PM

shes 25.. and obviously horny..

you know this kid got mad dap on the playground.

Originally posted by DETO@Mar 20 2006, 10:50 PM

Smash.

Originally posted by MAR@Mar 20 2006, 11:00 PM

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Mar 20 2006, 11:37 PM

you know this kid got mad dap on the playground.

404917253two-kids-cutouts.gif

<!--QuoteBegin-bulldust@Mar 20 2006, 11:21 PM

i would of smashed that when i was thirteen and i still would now.

Originally posted by CALIgula@Mar 20 2006, 09:18 PM

there was a hot latina teacher bonin some mexican kid in my city ......id smash her with a quickness...

0522819100_de-barraicua2-185.jpg

De Barraicua, 30, was arrested on February 19 when police said they found her having sex with a 16-year-old boy in her car behind Leonard Da Vinci Elementary School in Sacramento. Police said De Barraicua's 2-year-old son was in the backseat at the time.

very nice.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Mar 21 2006, 01:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Mar 21 2006, 01:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CALIgula@Mar 20 2006, 09:18 PM

there was a hot latina teacher bonin some mexican kid in my city ......id smash her with a quickness...

0522819100_de-barraicua2-185.jpg

De Barraicua, 30, was arrested on February 19 when police said they found her having sex with a 16-year-old boy in her car behind Leonard Da Vinci Elementary School in Sacramento. Police said De Barraicua's 2-year-old son was in the backseat at the time.

very nice.

[/b]

Wait... didn't I see this picture somewhere on 12oz.? Someone post that shit. :haha:

Guest KING BLING

I had a decent looking teacher make a pass at me in high school. At the time I was weirded out, but simply ignored it - kids these days are snitches

Archived