MODEL TURNS TEACHER

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think she's pretty good looking. The garage calendar flicks ain't doing nothing for me, but she's got a pretty face.

The thing is, where does the kid go from there? He's gonna try having a regular girlfriend his age, and it's just not gonna do it for him. He's fucked for life. You gotta start low and build your way up, so that each girl gets progressively hotter.

Originally posted by Old Growth@Mar 22 2006, 12:22 AM

I think she's pretty good looking. The garage calendar flicks ain't doing nothing for me, but she's got a pretty face.

The thing is, where does the kid go from there? He's gonna try having a regular girlfriend his age, and it's just not gonna do it for him. He's fucked for life. You gotta start low and build your way up, so that each girl gets progressively hotter.

seriously..his next gf is gonna get dumped after the first few sessions..or else he'll be fucking three teenage bitches at once to compensate..

shit..imagine his rep now though..straight gangsta status..wish I coulda fucked a teacher in high school I probably would have made varsity basketball..

Originally posted by Old Growth@Mar 21 2006, 09:22 PM

Well maybe he shouldnt have told on his teacher then....that idiot!

The 14-year-old told detectives he and Lafave, 23, engaged in oral sex or sexual intercourse at three locations: in her portable classroom at Greco Middle School in Tampa, at her Riverview apartment and in her sport-utility vehicle while his cousin drove around Ocala earlier this month.

hah