Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Project Runway

oh of course

<s>yeyy for chloe dao</s>

I like how it's filmed, almost documentary like.

I also catch myself watching intervention for the same reason.

but the season is finshed now.

so...

*edit: Yeah, you should've mentioned that whole I just started watching it thing.

omg - did you just give me a spoiler?

FUCK! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE SAID "DON'T SPOIL ME" IN THE FIRST POST!

I just got through the episode where they design for each other. I like Daniel and Chloe the best, I think.

you're mad late dude. season two is over. this show's my shit.

should i spoil every episode for you? ha.

No brokeback, indeed. It's alright because it actually takes talent to win at this, unlike America's Top Model, or whatever.

So, anyway, I saw a commercial for "Project Catwalk". A British version with Elizabeth Hurley as the host.

I checked it out....pretty entertaining.

I was stoked tha hot pinay chick won.....or was she chinese?

whatever....

Yeah, when he's making fun of that fag and pissing him off. I assumed Santino might be a hetero, so I was rooting for him.

Dude, I'm down with diversity, but that show's just way too much fag for me to handle in one sitting.

so I got sucked into watching this show and liked it! (this has actually kind of been a secret for a while) I ended up watching the rest of the season. I think Chloe won only because Santino and Daniel were actually talented designers that will probably make it.

i've watched it with chicks before..you know they gotta watch they shows before we smash sometimes..

with out reading a single thing in here(and correctly understanding the thread title), I was silently wishing that you were trying to pick up runaways from Union and getting them to come home with you..........

i got sucked into it with the exlady friend... we wasted too much time watching that crap and not having sex... it was mildly entertaining for a minute...

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Mar 20 2006, 05:12 PM

with out reading a single thing in here(and correctly understanding the thread title), I was silently wishing that you were trying to pick up runaways from Union and getting them to come home with you..........

:haha: nah, nah - Union is alright, but I have better luck at the bus terminal at Dundas and Bay.

btw, I saw an episode of "Project Jay" and it sucked. That dude needs to be bashed upside the head many times. What a faggot. I had to include "faggot" in this post or I'd be going crazy. Faggot fuck.

Project Catwalk was pretty good. I was bummed, though, that Chris didn't make it to the final round.

Also, I'm really pissed off that Project Runway 3 starts on Wednesday in the US, but no word of when it comes out here.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now