New Bed Sheets

Gunm

Guest nutsonmychin!

i SO feel this thread. i have a down feather bed with a down comforter on top of it under my bottom sheet. i got a suuper nice new down comforter for hannukah...yeah. my bed is mad comfy. i cant have it anyother way. like sleeping in clouds.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lens, i fucking feel you on the bed situation. I went through many uncomfortable sleeping arrangements and now I have a new Queen size bed with 500 thread count sheets. 500 is the shit son. I do, however, plan on stepping it up and start getting only 1000 thread count.

Get some 500 thread count my man, you'll thank me later.

i have been sleeping naked since as long as i can remember. shit is SO uncomfy with any clothing on. i used to live in units were my bedroom window was about 3 meters from the neighbours front door. preeze baweeve in the summertime i slept naked, with no bedding over me, windows open, curtains open. needless to say im pretty sure they peeped my johnson on the regular.

ps.

new bed sheets are unexplainably incredible, so i wont bother.

Yeah, i bought one the other night that was supposed to be $50 but the clerk fucked up and rang me up for $10...I didn't say anything...my friend almost did and I was all "Dude, shut the fuck up or you're paying me $40"

I'll post a pic of the bed in Dee38's super bed thread tommorrow. It's so nice...i never wanna leave it in the morning

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow+Mar 17 2006, 12:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SukiSukiNow - Mar 17 2006, 12:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Mar 17 2006, 12:18 AM

oh, ok, i think i've got that 1000 count going...I think

Ikea has some pretty dope comforter covers....

ur so metrosexual

[/b]

gets me a steady diet of love thanks :love2: ;)

Originally posted by LENS+Mar 17 2006, 12:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Mar 17 2006, 12:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow@Mar 17 2006, 12:47 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Mar 17 2006, 12:18 AM

oh, ok, i think i've got that 1000 count going...I think

Ikea has some pretty dope comforter covers....

ur so metrosexual

gets me a steady diet of love thanks :love2: ;)

[/b]

not for one week you won't hardy har har (got your message today)