I <3 SYMBOLS THREAD

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by MAR@Mar 15 2006, 05:16 PM

no doubt i have a crush on a black girl, but sadly she isnt jewish...

Cry me a tsunami with a surfer on top.

Originally posted by Felix_the_Cat+Mar 15 2006, 06:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Felix_the_Cat - Mar 15 2006, 06:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Mar 15 2006, 10:33 PM

This thread keeps preaching how hot and good at graffiti Symbols is...I wish I had seen an example of either, this would prolly be much more interesting to me

second

[/b]

No. Right now she's the Babe of all babes in my mind. Yeah. Babe with a capital B.

Dont worry dumy, Im not trying to step on your toes.

Originally posted by MAR+Mar 15 2006, 10:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Mar 15 2006, 10:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I never whine. I accept or change.

[/b]

ok then. accept me as a genetics researcher who understands the nature of race and has little respect for religious mores.

Originally posted by Tesseract@Mar 15 2006, 10:13 PM

get em tess

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 15 2006, 10:39 PM

trust..

she's fine..

and she paints better than 80% of Channel 0h

haha. thanks dumsky

Originally posted by crave@Mar 15 2006, 11:01 PM

let'em know what's up.

werd.

on the reals though

whats up is if my man was on a comp these days he'd be wondering wtf is up with all this shit.

<!--QuoteBegin-JohnnyHorton@Mar 15 2006, 11:22 PM

its not too hard to find something she's painted

she has flicks allllllll over the internets

you just have to know what she writes ? haha

ha!

Originally posted by Europe+Mar 15 2006, 06:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Europe - Mar 15 2006, 06:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Im way to late for this thread....

Hey symbols, whats up :)

Lets hang out again some day... Good times.

[/b]

aww no way.fashionably late maybe ;)

we are gonna hang out again, pleeeeeeeez belleeeee

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Mar 16 2006, 09:38 AM

I've got pictures for days and days (all freights, no mall glamour shots)

yknow, i felt kinda bad bombarding you with very little variety

i shoul dhook you up again when i get some extra doubles..of other shit.

<!--QuoteBegin-El Mamerro@Mar 16 2006, 09:50 AM

I feel herbtastical replying in this thread, but symbols is awesome.

hey thanks. and yeah, these threads are mad corny but it came at a needed time for me i think.

and yknow, i love herb. i might steal that word, and change the meaning a bit..

Originally posted by KING OF HELL+Mar 16 2006, 01:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING OF HELL - Mar 16 2006, 01:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>shiiiieet. theres always an invitation to come back. im in a different state though now.

[/b]

yeah word, hope that's working out for you..nicer weather mos def.

<!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Mar 16 2006, 01:01 PM

<3<3

<6

ha.

:kissa:

Originally posted by symbols+Mar 15 2006, 10:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Mar 15 2006, 10:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Smart@Mar 14 2006, 08:43 PM

I don't think she takes my calls... or she does, and then she yells at me... but she's autodown because she's 'crew'... so, it's all love...

i don't remember yelling at you. but that could be because the memory evaporated.

.evol all

[/b]

It was like Thanksgiving or Xmas or something and I called to throw you some love and you were on a mission (which I fully did NOT comprehend when yo usaid it, I thought you were talking about later that day or someshit). So, anyway I said 'love' and 'how's it going?' and about that time you yelled at me and hung up (and scared my tender and drunken holiday heart)!

I wasn't mad though, yeah you know... We evol incarnate over here, ever since you were flippin Blackmoon.

Originally posted by dumy+Mar 16 2006, 04:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 16 2006, 04:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>:feels up symbols:

its all good baby

[/b]

ha!!

you totally reminded me of the time i was talking to my lawyer, and he hugged me, and when he did, his hjands slid a little bit too far around my chest and kinda copped a little one on the sides of my boobs. fucking sleazebag

<!--QuoteBegin-Smart@Mar 16 2006, 05:00 PM

It was like Thanksgiving or Xmas or something and I called to throw you some love and you were on a mission (which I fully did NOT comprehend when yo usaid it, I thought you were talking about later that day or someshit). So, anyway I said 'love' and 'how's it going?' and about that time you yelled at me and hung up (and scared my tender and drunken holiday heart)!

I wasn't mad though, yeah you know... We evol incarnate over here, ever since you were flippin Blackmoon.

:heartbeat:

blackmoon~~_entadasta_101b.jpg

holla.

Originally posted by symbols+Mar 16 2006, 04:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Mar 16 2006, 04:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Mar 16 2006, 04:27 PM

:feels up symbols:

its all good baby

ha!!

you totally reminded me of the time i was talking to my lawyer, and he hugged me, and when he did, his hjands slid a little bit too far around my chest and kinda copped a little one on the sides of my boobs. fucking sleazebag

holla.

[/b]

:naughty: :naughty:

I mean..

:innocent:

Originally posted by Tesseract+Mar 15 2006, 10:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tesseract - Mar 15 2006, 10:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

read it like Im a cold heartless bastard.

ukiyoe.jpg

no surfer. that would be to cool for you.

<!--QuoteBegin-symbols

ok then. accept me as a genetics researcher who understands the nature of race and has little respect for religious mores.

or I could try to change your disrespectful views by attemping to point out the hypocracy of your view on life.