Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Tesseract

...And justice for all

Guest imported_Tesseract

Cause, seriously, even though metallica got fuckin corny this record alone puts them in the pantheon forever. Listen to it 25 times in a row and understand how it changed music forever.

lady_justice.jpg

Guest imported_Tesseract

Everything is just crazy...urlich is destroying the drums completely..makes me wanna forget what a fuckin bitch he became.

On a sidenote, what i really like is that all the songs in this album are completely complex. Theres not a single track with a very sharp start-middle-ending kinda thing going on. They all go round and round in awesomeness

saw this tour at worcrester? when they did it. good shit. i also like that they allow (or allowed)concert bootlegging.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I remember buying bootleged tapes of metallica concerts in 91 when i was in the states.

YES! After this album is when they started to go down hill. This was like their PEAK. What's sad is that with the new crap that I hear from them, it's pretty clear..THEY'LL NEVER be able to top that or make another album even close to that. CLASSIC.

You know, I give it mad credit, and that concert was cool as fucking hell but... Just last night I was putting all my Metallica LPs onto the comp and I actually thought how I was glad that I quit buying their records with Garage Days, though I did have AJFA on cassette and wore that motherfucker out, it's something I'd rather hear just every 5 years or so...

Originally posted by Tesseract@Mar 7 2006, 03:45 PM

understand how it changed music forever.

lady_justice.jpg

....for the worse!

Guest imported_Tesseract

humpanasian

Ha ha ha, i kidd Mr. Tesseract......

I used to have all all Metallicas old tapes. "Justice" was the last one I really got into because (in my mind) it was the most mature sounding.

But after their Black album...it got lame.....lame.......lame

Yeah, it's wierd how a band can go from so good to so lame like that. The black album was pretty good, but they were already starting to move from their older, more musically complex style, to a simpler, more "poppy" sound. And then they became straight up bitches.

I wonder if somehow touring with Axl Rose caused some of his bitchiness to rub off on them. Man, was I pissed when my parents wouldn't let me go to that show.

Originally posted by ClueTwo@Mar 7 2006, 10:51 AM

Kill'em All...

I think this one might be better then "justice for all" for sure

Originally posted by ClueTwo@Mar 7 2006, 11:02 AM

Of all bands Metallica allowed bootlegging?

yup there was section in front of the sound boards all tapped off and protected a bit from the rest of the crowd.

NFN Killem all is still better.

Originally posted by LENS+Mar 7 2006, 01:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Mar 7 2006, 01:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Mar 7 2006, 03:45 PM

understand how it changed music forever.

lady_justice.jpg

....for the worse!

[/b]

no way, that was a great album. it definitly was the apex of what they were doing at the time. when they released the video for "one" it was the begining of the end though.

I think I have every Metallica album up to the black album.

I really haven't listened to any of them much since the whole napster thing though. I'm stubborn like that.

my older sister used to blast metallica and it would be piped into my room with the surround sound effect while i was trying to play with my matchbox cars. :shook: anyway, this album is good.

I don't like rock music but In Justice For All is my favorite music album ever. Metallica is the first piece of music I ever bought I was like 7 years old.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this