mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just use a wood board.

Really two people can load a bike into a truck bed with no ramp at all. First you get the front wheel in by two people each holding a handlebar and gripping underneath the fork. Next the guy on the right jumps into the bed and holds the bike steady while the other guy lifts the back up by the subframe. Just keep your back straight.

Just use a wood board.

Really two people can load a bike into a truck bed with no ramp at all. First you get the front wheel in by two people each holding a handlebar and gripping underneath the fork. Next the guy on the right jumps into the bed and holds the bike steady while the other guy lifts the back up by the subframe. Just keep your back straight.

dont lift by the sub frame...lift by the swingarm

41PFm5YxgxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg013_12.jpg

20$

you are grossly overestimating the shops down here.

you're also over simplifying the 'fitting' process.

one day i tried on 4 different style of helmets from the same company. depending on the model, i needed anywhere from a small to a large. the helmet i just got today, according to the manufacturers measurements, should be a size too small. it's a size too big. the helmet i got a couple days ago should have fit perfect, but is too small.

no one in the city carries a normal 3/4 helmet of any brand, that doesnt have ed hardy on it. i suppose if all i wanted some some dinky yamika looking brain bucket it would easy, but id like something actually offers a little bit of protection.

ii went into a shop here in cali called road rider. i tried on three different styles of helmets, all full face. try hjc helmets. they run pretty standard to any size and will fit. i know one thing, i put on one size, and almost instantly got a headache(lightweight). i don't have a b-bucket but i will be buying one eventually. and i feel your pain on the ed hardy faggotry shit. they had a helmet at that shop that cost 1,000 and you could get your face screen printed on the front for another grand. gay as fuck good. heres a guide to buying a helmet in a store.- http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/streetsurvival/motorcycle_helmet_guide/index.html

good luck

i bought a half bell helmet at first. when i got home wifey said it made me look like a "dickhead". big ass head, small shaft. lulz. i took it back and got a full face. much better choice. seeks, with all the heat and humidity in georgia9i think i remember said you live there), you could get a scorpion hybrid fullface. the lower part goes up to the top and has a fighter plane shield that comes down for a sunblock. look it up. their pretty cool, yet a lil to $$$ for my taste. h-d even makes a cool version of this.

im moving very shortly, so heat isnt about to be an issue at all.

ive seen those modular helmets. pretty nice. someday ill get one.

just got a daytona 3/4. if not for getting the wrong size, shit would have been awesome. it's the smallest DOT helmet you can get. look em up if you havent before. none of that martian shit like with the bell (i bought one and immediately returned it as well).

Ben Spies fan eh?

Also for anyone without tv coverage like I am here in Sweden I use this:

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=72037&part=sports

For all my sporting needs too.

Veetle is good to download if you have a mac btw.

And a director of photography I used to work with didn't have any teeth from a motorbike accident, he said always buy a helmet that has a chin guard.

Word.