new tattoo

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by dumy+Mar 6 2006, 07:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 6 2006, 07:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Mar 6 2006, 07:28 PM

Only tattoo i'd get would be a 13 on my neck but no

what's the signifigance behind this?

[/b]

One of the best songs ever written

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 6 2006, 04:25 PM

we have some new jewish members. I think it's fine and welcome after the rash of anti semitism (which I know is in jest) that we had just a little while ago..

id be on this but alot of my racial hatred was spent in your birthday thread

i need some haterade or something to replenish the electrolytes and shit spent while hating

Seems like you don't really give a shit about the religion, why bother getting it tattooed on you? I hate people that get all this religious shit tattooed on them and they don't even go to church. Go out and get all shit-faced and violent and then talk about how spiritual you are because you have Jesus tattooed on your chest. Talk about false idols. I would never get any of that tattooed on me, even if I went to church or temple or whatever every day.

Originally posted by Tesseract+Mar 6 2006, 04:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tesseract - Mar 6 2006, 04:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dumy@Mar 6 2006, 07:29 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Mar 6 2006, 07:28 PM

Only tattoo i'd get would be a 13 on my neck but no

what's the signifigance behind this?

One of the best songs ever written

[/b]

!

Originally posted by fermentor666@Mar 6 2006, 10:03 PM

..... I hate people that get all this religious shit tattooed on them and they don't even go to church. Go out and get all shit-faced and violent and then talk about how spiritual you are because you have Jesus tattooed on your chest.....

Religious symbols and religious tattoos make no sense, read leviticus. (for christians of coarse)

Originally posted by oneeightyone+Mar 7 2006, 08:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oneeightyone - Mar 7 2006, 08:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Mar 6 2006, 10:03 PM

..... I hate people that get all this religious shit tattooed on them and they don't even go to church. Go out and get all shit-faced and violent and then talk about how spiritual you are because you have Jesus tattooed on your chest.....

Religious symbols and religious tattoos make no sense, read leviticus. (for christians of coarse)

[/b]

Since I'm not about to go out and read Leviticus at the moment, please explain?

Guest uncle-boy

i got praying hands tattooed on me, and i consider myself a Christian... yet i go out and get shit faced. i'd never claim that im some type of saint or super spiritual person just because i have any type of religious tattoo tho.... even if i was living my life just like JC, i wouldnt claim a tattoo means anything more than just being a symbol of what i care about.

also, im not sure where the scripture is... but i reada verse in the bible where it speaks of passing the knowledge of christ down to your kids and stuff, and at one point it says something like "and your children will know the Lord and will write it upon their arms"

dammit i really need to find the actual scripture..... ill ask my moms shes the one that found it for me after i asked her, as a pastor what she thought about tattoos and what not.

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Mar 7 2006, 12:31 AM

I think it basically says "thou shan't get stupid tattoos, lest ye be smoten."

either way, this was just too funny :haha:

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Mar 7 2006, 04:31 AM

I think it basically says "thou shan't get stupid tattoos, lest ye be smoten."

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I [am] the LORD, bitch.

lev. 19:28

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Mar 6 2006, 11:58 PM

I'd like to see that.

A friend of my girl's does tattoos in vegas, and he got two straight razors where his sideburns/ chops would be. Kind of stupid, but at the same time, incredibly badass. I wish I had the flicks.

hook it up is he good?