new tattoo

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutsonmychin!
Originally posted by MAR+Mar 6 2006, 01:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Mar 6 2006, 01:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-porkchop@Mar 6 2006, 02:05 PM

so...i was thinking either this

TJG3021.jpg

with hebrew scripture

Not feeling the chamsa. never understood why people would get tattoos in hebrew or of jewish things when it goes agianst the religion.

[/b]

i actually spoke with my rabbi about it.

he thinks some stuff would be dope. and some would be too much.

really the whole tattoo thing became a big deal after the holocaust when the Jews were forced to get numbers tattooed on them. in todays society it is way more accepted. and he thinks i will be still burried in a jewish cemetary. not a hassidic or Chabad one. but whatevs.

yeah. i dont know. i think the Hamsa could be fresh, not that one, but there are others that are mad intricate, and also i could really play with and personalize the design

Originally posted by porkchop@Mar 6 2006, 02:15 PM

see, i have a bunch of traditional and mexican style stuff. but i am really into hip hop and i want to get something that represents that

but i dont know what?

maybe like some bullet holes in my chest?

Just get every Def Jux LP cover for a "nice" backpiece.

Thats about as hip hop as anyone can ever hope to get.

My suggestion is to get a tribal dolphin riding a unicorn, against a sun and a moon background, with a banner wrapping around the unicorn's leaping hoofs saying "Death Before Dishonor" and a dagger poking through it. Don't forget a drop of blood on the dagger.

Guest nutsonmychin!

this is what i have. that i could flick, i couldnt get my back. but i want some different styles....ya smell me??

maryarm.jpg

otherarm.jpg

girlrose.jpg

butterflyrose.jpg

sfarm.jpg

Since there's only one thing orange in the picture it should be self explanatory..

But..

e·jac·u·la·tion Audio pronunciation of "ejaculation" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-jky-lshn)

n.

1. The act of ejaculating.

2. An abrupt discharge of fluid.

3. The expulsion of seminal fluid from the urethra of the penis during orgasm.

Guest nutsonmychin!
Originally posted by count chocula@Mar 6 2006, 02:26 PM

all those done by the same artist?

no. chris conn, the mendell, greg rojas, henry loomis (sp?), jason mcaffey

Unless you're Jewish, why would you get the first one?

And if you took the radio from At the Drive-In, well, getting band tattoos is just stupid.

I suggest getting a picture of my face on your ass. I can send you a promo shot if you would like. If not, "Dr. Dazzle" in some futuristic font will also suffice...

Guest nutsonmychin!

yeah, i am jewish. and no thats not where i go the tattoo, and yes you are gay for even knowing what the "at the drive in" logo is.

thats not the exact boombox either. it was just to give an idea.

Originally posted by porkchop+Mar 6 2006, 04:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porkchop - Mar 6 2006, 04:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MAR@Mar 6 2006, 01:27 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-porkchop@Mar 6 2006, 02:05 PM

so...i was thinking either this

TJG3021.jpg

with hebrew scripture

Not feeling the chamsa. never understood why people would get tattoos in hebrew or of jewish things when it goes agianst the religion.

i actually spoke with my rabbi about it.

he thinks some stuff would be dope. and some would be too much.

really the whole tattoo thing became a big deal after the holocaust when the Jews were forced to get numbers tattooed on them. in todays society it is way more accepted. and he thinks i will be still burried in a jewish cemetary. not a hassidic or Chabad one. but whatevs.

yeah. i dont know. i think the Hamsa could be fresh, not that one, but there are others that are mad intricate, and also i could really play with and personalize the design

[/b]

Not to be rude but it has little to do with the holocaust.

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I [am] the LORD.

-Leviticus 19:28

cutting the flesh is a idolitris form of mourning and tattoos are also consindered a form of idolitry. People used to (and still do) ink the names of gods on themselves.

In the talmud there is a discussion about whether or not its permitted to tattoo something else on you, but the ultimate ruling is your not permitted.

Guest nutsonmychin!

SNAP.

word. well.....

looks like my scales might tip then son.

i was also hella rude to my parents when i was a kid, so i was kida already fucked there

I was really big into tatoos back in highschool. I bought a tat gun off my Mauri teacher, who had done herself up fairly decently, and practiced enough. I had even drawn out a few tattoos my friends went and got (one was this Tagalog script coming out of a cherry blossom) Then when i finally decided when i wanted I flinched, chose to sleep on it and in the mornin went the other way..

I wouldnt get the boombox simply because if you can get it on an $18 teeshirt, why pay 75 to have it on your skin? As for the jewish sculpture, this is a graff site, lets see you sketch it out.

Oh, just as important, where are you thinkin and how big?

Originally posted by porkchop@Mar 6 2006, 05:48 PM

SNAP.

word. well.....

looks like my scales might tip then son.

i was also hella rude to my parents when i was a kid, so i was kida already fucked there

meh hell is overrated. push comes to shove you can have some of my heaven, though i doubt you'll need it.

Guest nutsonmychin!

yeah me too?

anyways tho.

i can get straight at yom kippur, throw some crumbs in the river and fast. i'll be staright. me and the big guy go thru this errrrry year.

Originally posted by porkchop@Mar 6 2006, 06:30 PM

yeah me too?

anyways tho.

i can get straight at yom kippur, throw some crumbs in the river and fast. i'll be staright. me and the big guy go thru this errrrry year.

hells different its like a spritual cleansing. think of it as a carwash for your soul. but more painful spritually.