How Young Is Too Young?

SilentBob

Originally posted by SF1@Mar 1 2006, 12:02 AM

This is weird. Unless it's a virgin, the best sex I've ever had was with teenage girls. Everybody I know agrees. Where do you people come from???

Heh, we come from the world of real people sex... where virginity is a detriment and experience is GOLDEN! There's no teen on earth who can match the raw sexual fury of a 36 year old woman in the middle of a nasty divorce who hasn't had sex for 4 months.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ...i'm 18 and still in hs.....so if they are in high school then its air game for me....if I were in college or older...ide say a year or two younger.....i hold the one year younger rule even though I'm aloud to go for freshman....but that justmakes e feel wrong when I think about it...and the worst part is....there are alot more curves in the class of 10' then in the class of 06'.....

Originally posted by SilentBob@Feb 28 2006, 10:15 PM

So I met a girl today at a uni lecture. Conversation was as follows.

Me- So you want to come to ***** (bar) with me next week?

Her- Ohh, I'd love to but I'm actually 17

Me- (look of utter shock, this girl looked and acted a year or two younger than me at the worst.) Oh God, when do you turn 18?

Her- June, don't suppose you want to get me a fake id? (smiles)

Me- haha, na unforturnately I lost those kinds of contacts soon after I got my I.D. (awkward silence, I'm still looking shocked)

Her- Don't look so scared, I have lots of older friends.

Me- Yeah you look and act alot older. You know what, this bar doesn't really check I.d. anyway. I'll give you a call and let you know about it.

Her- Yeah that'd be great.

The legal age here for sex is 16, so technically I could. But realistically I'm not really thinking about it. She's like the 3rd girl I've met over the last 7 days so I think I might just try my luck with the ones closer to my age and keep her as a younger friend type if she turns out to be cool.

At any rate

Younger woman,

discuss.

Nigga come one like J-ZONE said in his first album..and I "if theres grass on da field play ball" lol lol :king: naw I wouldn't recomed that shit come u can get in troble for that shit. Stay away from young tuna! is not right.! :shook:

Originally posted by RiSC+Feb 28 2006, 10:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RiSC - Feb 28 2006, 10:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SF1@Mar 1 2006, 04:30 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-fuse=--action@Mar 1 2006, 04:26 AM

Younger girls like relationships.

This is false.

Younger girls want sexless relationships with dudes their own age, and sex with the older dudes they're cheating on their boyfreinds with.

TRUTH

[/b]

nigga let me say that this shit is TRUE!!

Originally posted by Smart+Mar 1 2006, 05:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Smart - Mar 1 2006, 05:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Mar 1 2006, 12:02 AM

This is weird. Unless it's a virgin, the best sex I've ever had was with teenage girls. Everybody I know agrees. Where do you people come from???

Heh, we come from the world of real people sex... where virginity is a detriment and experience is GOLDEN! There's no teen on earth who can match the raw sexual fury of a 36 year old woman in the middle of a nasty divorce who hasn't had sex for 4 months.

[/b]

Although I've never had sex with a 34 year old in the middle of a divorce.... I've had sex with plenty women my own age or close enough to it. And plenty of teenagers too. And it seems to me like women get lazy or jaded after a certain age. When they're young (teenagers) they're more enthusiastic and all about trying everything. They usually cum quicker and more often and they usually want to fuck more often. When they've already been around the block a few times they already know what they like and want it exactly the same everytime. They pretend like they don't know how to suck a good dick because they just don't feel like doing it. And they don't want to fuck as often because they've already been there and done that and are more concerned with finding a husband than having a good time. This might just be my experiences, but I've talked with alot of heads that agree.

Originally posted by Smart+Mar 1 2006, 05:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Smart - Mar 1 2006, 05:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Mar 1 2006, 12:02 AM

[/b]

I also enjoy the sex with older women. Younger girls might be willing to try anything, but they do poorly at it.

That's gay. Some of yall are just putting on an act. In real life there's nothing wrong with fucking a 17 year old hottie and if confronted with the situation and the knowledge that nobody would find out you would fuck her brains out. I don't care if you're in your late twenties. Some of you cats are mad pretentious.

Guest KING BLING

I'm amazed at the lack of "if there's grass on the field..." type of responces. People here are growing up, we better nab all the 19 year olds we can...

Guest KING BLING

I never went for really young women, like it was fun to talk but I couldn't see myself pulling a boarder line stat rape case or really even spening the time in the first place. Than my friend who has kids got himself a hot 18 year old baby sitter and I am scheming...the best part is I know her older sister but they hate each other so I play them agaisnt each other. I'm not dirty, but google '18 year old baby sitter' and you'll see I'm not alone on this impulse...

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Mar 1 2006, 08:22 AM

I'm not calling anyone else a scumbag, I'm saying that I would be one if, at my age, I had sex with a teenager.

Like I said, there's a lot of different types of maturity.

You gotta realize that this whole phenominon of "it's wrong to fuck a teenager and you're a scumbag if you do" is relatively new and stems from a law that is also relatively new. Basically you're brainwashed into beleiving that it's wrong even though it's normal human nature, just because someone with political power was tired of his daughter slutting around and wanted someone other than his daughter to be punished for it. So a law was passed and now all of a sudden it's "bad" to want to fuck a 17 year old slut. Before it was illegal it was normal common practice. And for the most part still is--> wheather people want to admit it or not.

When our grandparents were young it wasn't out of the ordinary for a 21 year old dude to marry a 14 year old girl.

And nobody considered the guy to be a pervert.

These days he could be locked the fuck up and labled a "sexual predator" and never be able to get a decent job or meet a wife that would be willing to start a family with him. Imagine if that happened to your grandfather.

Thanks for your concern, but I haven't been "brainwashed". My personal values aren't dictated by law, which is why I have no problem painting graffiti in most places.

The reason I wouldn't have sex with a girl a decade younger than me is that I am mature enough to know that it wouldn't mean the same thing to her that it did to me. I also have enough experience with the real world to know that even if she thought it was cool now, she may well change her mind when she gets a little older and gains some perspective.

But I don't really expect you to understand this, so hey, go fuck whoever you want. How mentally/emotionally fragile could a teenage girl be, anyway?