How Young Is Too Young?

SilentBob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt read much of this thread, but it seems like niggas on 12oz are scared about fucking underage girls. IF the girl likes you and your not going to rape her, then there is no problem. Younger girls got that innocent look, which is dope.

i mean as long as your not on no weirdo pedophile shit who cares what age the girl is as long as the girl is down.

*you gotta bone em before the bones develope*

A few years ago I had a girl who was 15 leave me to fuck a 19 year old with a baby. I was disgusted by that shit. My personal rule is no more then a 2 year difference, but once you start to get older it doesnt matter much (Not sayin a 25 year old can fuck a 15 year old, sayin that a 30 year old can fuck a 21 year old and who cares)

Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Mar 1 2006, 05:18 PM

So shes 17 and a former stripper?

YOUR GOLDEN!!

Haha na dude, that was another girl. Like I said I met three girls this week and I was going to see what was up with the other two because seventeen really isn't an option. She was one of the other two. I pick them well I reckon.

When I was 18-20, I went out to a shitload of parties and weeklies. Kids didnt believe I was so young because I seemed older/looking older and had much older friends.

Thing is, this girl doesnt seem in the know (I mean, she just met you and was askign you to score her an ID?) Thats not cool. Definitely a warning sign, Id watch out.

She was just joking. Easy to misunderstand over teh Internerd I'm sure. Eitherway, I might check whats up with girl number 3 on Sunday night. My weird meet up with that 40 year old from Melbourne is definately definately off the cards. I need a vaccation.

Originally posted by Spike@Mar 2 2006, 05:07 AM

A good general rule, once you hit 18, is this one:

Half your age, plus 7. So, for example (for people too lazy to do the math)

18 --> 16

19 --> 16-17

20 --> 17

etc.

I've noticed that the best chemistry is usually on 4 year intervals. Like 4 years apart or 8 years apart. Don't know why.

But I guess if your mad young the 8 years apart aint as kosher though. :biglaugh:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahahaha SF1 i like the way you think

im in my 20s but i keep finding myself at high school parties where these 17 and 18 year old bitches be on POINT SON

personally i dont think i would go below 17 or 18 thogh...16 is just way too young for me, bitches still look like little kids even tho they got a nice set o tittttars and round asses

just walkin through the mall makes me feel so old

Look, I'm not afraid, that thing in Maine was just a wake up call but I worked in bands and clubs for years and there's just nothing appealing to me about under developed women... I mean, girls are great to look at but that's gotta have some sort of futurism vibe to it...

Some say that young girls are willing to try anything... but, older girls have tried it and if they like it then you're in for a good one... if they don't you find another... that's life.

I got no time to talk to a girl about her future plans AND why her Biology teacher is a dick.

Seriously, look for the real pay off from the milfs not the tilfs...

I know these ladies round here got opinions and I wish they'd speak up, for real teen sex is only fun when you're a teen...

*Also from the personal, for the rest of my life I don't think I'm gonna date anyone... (from the jump, I mean later it's a relationship and all groovy but)... not gonna date anyone under 23 or over 27... there's just a certain vibrance about that part of life that attracts me. Of course, some girls are younger than others, some girls mothers are younger than other girls mothers...

and there's good things to say about women hitting 40 but, I like 'young' but I'm not trolling the elementary schools...

Chicken Hawks beware!

gary-glitter.JPG

3 years in Cambodian jail... lucky Pol Pot wasn't in control.

Knocked her Booo-oots, HEY! She's 15! Knocked her boo-oots... (um?) the Tardis...

um...

uh..

Harley David-SONOFABITCH! I like girls, with big big tits!

d684_a1987.jpg

So I went out with that girl tonight. She was really mature for her age, she had to take care of her younger brother because of family trouble as a kid and cooks for her lonely male friends because they live alone and don't eat. She also doesn't use disabled toilets ever because ...well "what if they really have to go?!" Plus. Downside? By her own admission she is paranoid and needy. I don't know how ready she would be to deal with the grimeyness of my life or the very abstract sense of humor I have.

Bottom line, we got on well . But not amazing.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by SilentBob@Mar 7 2006, 08:22 AM

cooks for her lonely male friends because they live alone and don't eat.

This might as well say "she sucks a lot of dick".

some random, yet atractive black chick in my photojournalism class asked me to get her an ID, i started to fuck with her like "of all the people here, why would you ask me? do i just look like the type of guy who participates in that type of behavior?!?"

i followed that by(remember im white, shes black)

"THATS SOME RACIST SHIT, YALL ALWAYS TRYIN TO KEEP A BLACK MAN DOWN"

i said that shit loud too, old ladies in the hallway started to gasp.

i got her number and never called.

as far as age

im 21 and the girls im workin on are 17, 18, 23, 20 and 39

fuck age yo, if the shes chill, cute and the cooch is nice...im all about it.