I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bow-lingual

bow.jpg

TOMY Co has launched a new version of its “Bowlingual voice” device, which the company says “translates” dog emotions. The wireless microphone device, which fits on a dog’s collar, transmits the animal’s sound to a handheld consul which analyzes and “translates” into six emotional categories. The device then emits a common phrase matching the dog’s emotional state, both in words and voices.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/picture-of-the-day/view/bowlingual

willie what general vicinity are you in?

a dog enters YOUR yard and its your dog that has to be put down?!

anyone clear on what the general law is in regards to your dog biting another dog?

because there has been a number of times where unleashed dogs attack my dog while out on a walk

my dog whoops them, they submit, he leaves them alone, they run back to their owners.

i look at it as hey my dog is on a leash your dog isn't. but id be damned if anyone is going to

try and put my dog down for whatever reason.

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

ok so i answered my own question..

“My husband is being taken to court. He was walking our two German Shephards one evening (both on leashes). He was walking through a vacant lot/field when a Great Dane came running toward him and our dogs It was dark and our dogs attacked the Great Dane. Our dogs never got away from my husband and the Great Dane eventually got away and ran from the field, across the street and to its home. The owners of the Great Dane are now suing us for the vet bill. My question is, should we fight this? My husband was nowhere near the property that the dogs owners live on and the Great Dane came running at them. Had these people kept their dog fenced in and were this dog not allowed to run free, this unfortunate incident would not have happened. Should we be responsible for their vet bill even though their dog was allowed to run free and ours were both on leashes the entire time? ”

Most cities have laws requiring that dogs be on leash and under control when they are off the owner’s property, with certain exceptions such as designated off-leash dog areas. Assuming that your area has leash laws, because your dogs were being walked on leash at the time of the attack, the owners of the loose dog should be liable for any injuries caused by their dog being in public off leash.

In cities that have leash laws, an owner that allows his or her dog to run at large in public may be deemed negligent per se. Negligence per se occurs when a person violates a law, and the violation of that law causes injury that the law meant to prevent. In this case, the intent behind a leash law is to prevent injury to persons and animals that could be caused by dogs running at large. The owners of the loose dog would have been in violation of local leash laws and are liable for the injuries that their dog caused (both to your dogs and themselves). In areas without leash laws, the owners of loose dogs running at large may be held liable for standard negligence.

sorry to hear that willie..saw a lose dog attacking a dog on a leash yesterday on lake shore drive downtown..the guy with the leash dog was trying to break them apart while the owner of the loose dog just watched..if that was me and i saw a loose dog going to attack my dog or did attack him..i sware i would kick the mother fucker as hard as i could in the face and hopefully he would die then i will deal with what ever happens after that point. i would rather do that then my dog get in to a fight wit it and then he gets taken away cuz hes a pit...its not easy owning a pit but well worth it when u know urs isnt part of the stereo type..

They're trying to do it all over the place. Denver is the worst. But if we as owners of the breed don't start standing up for them they will be gone. BSL is fincredibly stupid, and solves nothing. If they outlaw Pits, the people who are using them to attack people and to be aggressive, are going to go out and get rottweilers. or mastiffs, or dobermans, or a Bull Molosser. Whatever the next coolest thing is. And if BSL isnt kept in check, we'll all be able to own Chihuahua's, and that's it.

sorry to hear that willie..saw a lose dog attacking a dog on a leash yesterday on lake shore drive downtown..the guy with the leash dog was trying to break them apart while the owner of the loose dog just watched..if that was me and i saw a loose dog going to attack my dog or did attack him..i sware i would kick the mother fucker as hard as i could in the face and hopefully he would die then i will deal with what ever happens after that point. i would rather do that then my dog get in to a fight wit it and then he gets taken away cuz hes a pit...its not easy owning a pit but well worth it when u know urs isnt part of the stereo type..

i fucking hate it when people with loose dogs can't control they're dogs. it really pissess me off.

• 2 weeks later...

Figured I'd drop this in here:

Woof: It's a sex toy for dogs

Is your dog single? Lonely? Having a hard time meeting other dogs?

Having no luck with the whole online thing?

One enterpising company has devised a gadget to fulfill his doggie needs.

Brazil's Petsmiling thinks its cornered the market with the DoggieLoveDoll, the world's first dog sex toy.

The company is marketing it for dogs who are often left alone. Apparently The Kong is so yesterday? Wow.

Visitors look at a prototype sex doll for dogs during the Pet South America fair in Sao Paulo on Friday. AP Photo/Andre Penner.

dogsexdoll.jpg

dogsexdoll2.jpg

I just found out the other night that my kitten, who I thought was a girl, actually has balls. It made for an awkward few days of me not knowing how to treat him since 1) I had always thought of it was my little girl and 2) He is clearly a homosexual, but I've gotten used to it now, no homo.

Tonya Yayo is now officially The Kitten Formerly Known As Tonya Yayo, or Tony Yayo for short

since the cats were getting some love in the Day in Pies, i figured i'd post up in here. word meow.

4311_111992390020_516765020_3139108.jpg

Dennis

4586_115674070020_516765020_3204739.jpg

Wilbur...hates traveling. we moved that day.

4866_123505430020_516765020_3345078.jpg

this is YoYoMeow. resident cat at where i spend most of my waking hours.

4866_123505420020_516765020_3345077.jpg

dude always wants my attention. meets me outside daily for my dinner break.

5051_120285135020_516765020_3282981.jpg

5051_120540435020_516765020_3287174.jpg

6769_125863310020_516765020_3391845.jpg

6769_131792575020_516765020_3507421.jpg

n516765020_1924480_5215.jpg

n516765020_1924482_6515.jpg

wilbur likes the tranny news on cable access.

n516765020_1924609_2565.jpg

faggots.

n516765020_2016710_154.jpg

n516765020_2040695_5401.jpg

n516765020_2070102_8107.jpg

n516765020_2204103_2330.jpg

• Like 1