I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

Hopefully most of you will like this dog, at least i expect the dog lovers to.

P1010069.jpg

He ran off a few weeks back, fortunately he was back home 2 days later, the guy at the pound didn't recognise his breed so he just descirbed him as a teddy bear.

His name is Bruce and he is a king.

He ran off a few weeks back, fortunately he was back home 2 days later, the guy at the pound didn't recognise his breed so he just descirbed him as a teddy bear..

My sister's dog dissapeared a few weeks back :(.

He has always roamed the neighborhood since he was a real small puppy and always come back home, and then one day he just didn't. Never turned up at the pound, and frankly he wasn't that cute so I doubt anyone picked him up. Hit bya car seems to be the only option :(

Haha, yes!

Couple of years back my brother was moving to Florida and after his going away party we both got into seperate cars and on the same highway both threw up exactly like that, all over the sides of the cars.

Only difference was mine was all over my boy's shitty Buick, his was on his girl's Range Rover

• Like 2

I've thrown up out of a moving car window before. It was out of a cab and I was the only one in the cab besides the driver. Here (london) if you throw up in/on a cab you have to pay for the clean up costs, luckily i think he must have just thought i was getting some air...good job i paid him and got the hell inside my house before he noticed flecks of vomit over the left side of his car..

They're trying to do it all over the place. Denver is the worst. But if we as owners of the breed don't start standing up for them they will be gone. BSL is fincredibly stupid, and solves nothing. If they outlaw Pits, the people who are using them to attack people and to be aggressive, are going to go out and get rottweilers. or mastiffs, or dobermans, or a Bull Molosser. Whatever the next coolest thing is. And if BSL isnt kept in check, we'll all be able to own Chihuahua's, and that's it.

Cosigned on that Denver comment, they have been outlawed since the early 90's.

A little kid got mauled and ended up dying, and the ban was the result.

They kill all pits, staffordshires , etc. If it looks like a terrier breed it has no chance.

They go as far as getting to your back yard when your not there and take your dog

and kill it before you even know about it. People that have lived out here there whole life

have had to sell there home, and move to a tolerable county to save there pups...

What a fucking shame...

• 2 weeks later...

COMANDANTE TACHO, THE DESTROYER OF THE LONG SHORES

^birth name.

goes by: tacho ,boy ,strong and strong boy.

he is strong.

father of 5.

killer of many.

only drinks from a faucet.

vocal.

full claws .

has alot of strays that come to the house looking for him.

jumps roof to roof.

shits in the tub.

knows and responds properly to the words.. eat, toy, down, and his name.

anyway..

boring/lame cat vid. ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPeUWbtt8Ug