Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Some1

Drive by shooting

OMG A DRIVE BY SHOOTING THAT IS FOR REAL. no one is dumb enough to make a tape of them drive by shooting some dude that shows all of there faces. at least i hope not.

I was workin' downtown one time and there was a couple shots fired.

Everyone dropped, so I followed suit.

Funny thing is that this little mexican guy that worked with me told me earlier that night, whatever black people do, do that. If they start runnin, don't think, run.

Handy advice I suppose.

-fuse.

Unless they give their kid a stupid name. You shouldn't follow suit on that one, 'cuz Seeks will clown the shit out of you.

But otherwise, yeah, probably good advice.

when i was in 5th grade i got surrounded by a group of thugs way older than me(like in their 20's) and they jacked my bag of cheetos i bought while walking to the store.

its not much of a drive by when you completely stop, run up on the fool to shoot him some more, then scurry off to the car.

those "g's" need to watch drive-by's 101 again...

Originally posted by THANKYOU@Jan 9 2006, 10:06 PM

its not much of a drive by when you completely stop, run up on the fool to shoot him some more, then scurry off to the car.

those "g's" need to watch drive-by's 101 again...

they already graduated it with honors and are now moving on to drive ups and run by's

Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 9 2006, 06:00 PM

when i was in 5th grade i got surrounded by a group of thugs way older than me(like in their 20's) and they jacked my bag of cheetos i bought while walking to the store.

haha I can only imagine how that went down.

Originally posted by MAR+Jan 9 2006, 10:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Jan 9 2006, 10:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 9 2006, 06:00 PM

haha I can only imagine how that went down.

[/b]

they just snatched my cheetos and walked off, i got pissed and went home. thats about it, no fun ending of me getting my kid ass beat over some chips. also when i was like 13 some 20 something "crip" tried to fight me for some reason and he ended up just slitting my wrist with a razor he kept in his mouth. then he bounced.

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Jan 10 2006, 06:17 AM

whatever black people do, do that. If they start runnin, don't think, run.

i dunno why, but this made me laugh

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Jan 9 2006, 04:17 PM

Funny thing is that this little mexican guy that worked with me told me earlier that night, whatever black people do, do that. If they start runnin, don't think, run.

This is too fucking true

A friend and I were in a parking lot, it must have been around 1 am. We were walking and talking to a crowd of people. Three or four people came up from behind, and ran past us. Black people, mind you......and we're black too. I got this rush of adrenaline. I grabbed my friend's shoulder, and looked at her like " we gotta go". She saw them running, and we both started jogging and looking behind us. We got in the car, and didnt even say anything to each other. Like it was some kind of natural reaction. Never did find out what those people were running for, though.

Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 9 2006, 05:00 PM

Haha 20 year olds mugged a 10 year old for a bag of cheetos. Straight thuggin' right there. Haha that's classic.

Originally posted by ODS-1+Jan 9 2006, 11:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ODS-1 - Jan 9 2006, 11:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 9 2006, 05:00 PM

Haha 20 year olds mugged a 10 year old for a bag of cheetos. Straight thuggin' right there. Haha that's classic.

[/b]

i was furious but looking back it was kind of funny. maybe me and my buddies will do the same to continue the chain. if i do i will take photos. :haha:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this